THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 65 matches
- Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:04 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8873
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
Hey Golbahar
sorry to hear that .
did they remove your adenoid, too?
Hi to u
I didnt have adenoid.
But I have to say Im not regret becouse I alwayes thought my tonssiles are the ...
- Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8873
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
- Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:23 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8873
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Nobuddi wrote:so u got the laser one?
- Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8873
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
My tonsilectomy is done today morning
I'm ok
It's not unbearable
I ate iccream and cold water
I'm ok
It's not unbearable
I ate iccream and cold water
- Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:11 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8873
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
I checked them with CT Scan and radiographibuddi wrote:Ask d doctor to check ur sinuses aswell if possible,even if u dont face any symptoms!! Good if ur sinuses r clean..
And they were clean
How check them' in surgry?
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:13 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8873
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Ok
I'll update this topic every day
I'll update this topic every day
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:55 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8873
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Thanks alotbuddi wrote:I wish this is ur cure:)
I wish too
- Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:40 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8873
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
But when I touch them my finger smellcrazy4it wrote:Mine didn't help after I got it removed. I had no smell from tonsils when I put finger on it. Tung gel has been the best thing ever for me.
- Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:45 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8873
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
But do you have symptoms with ur tonsils? or ny stones in them?
Any thing else u gonna get checked?
My tonssils are small but cryptic
Yes I have tonssil stone but it's not often
I always fell my tonsil are heavy and something is there
I always gargle salt water
It help litle but not completly ...
Any thing else u gonna get checked?
My tonssils are small but cryptic
Yes I have tonssil stone but it's not often
I always fell my tonsil are heavy and something is there
I always gargle salt water
It help litle but not completly ...
- Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:27 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8873
- Gender:
Tonssilectomy on monday ...
I have tonssilectomy on monday..
After 30 yeare of my life and problem I had
It's my decision..
God help me
After 30 yeare of my life and problem I had
It's my decision..
God help me
- Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cryptic tonsils ??
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5811
- Gender:
Re: Cryptic tonsils ??
No I dont have sinusitenomorebadbreath wrote:Golbahar,
Do you have pnd or any nose related infection like sinusitis? what about white tongue?
and didn't you live in asia?
I have post nasal
- Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cryptic tonsils ??
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5811
- Gender:
Re: Cryptic tonsils ??
My godjo317 wrote:My bb started AFTER I took out my tonsils and adenoids
Bad.. realyy bad
But I think its not couse of surgry
Maybe u have other problem reflax or some thing like thus.. and it started after ur tonssilectomy
- Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cryptic tonsils ??
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5811
- Gender:
Re: Cryptic tonsils ??
I am not 100% sure that it has gotten rid of my bb because I'm still in the process of healing but I feel I don't have the same bad taste I had before. Besides, if you rub your finger there and it smells it means something.
Please let me know when you schedule the operation, I really want to push ...
Please let me know when you schedule the operation, I really want to push ...
- Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cryptic tonsils ??
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5811
- Gender:
Re: Cryptic tonsils ??
Golbahar, have your tonsils removed please.
It is painful but you are not gonna die. You can make it. I just had tonsillectomy AND 6 more surgeries (!) all at once. It's been painful but it's necessary if you have cryptic tonsils.
I'd say there is a very high chance your bb comes from your tonsils ...
It is painful but you are not gonna die. You can make it. I just had tonsillectomy AND 6 more surgeries (!) all at once. It's been painful but it's necessary if you have cryptic tonsils.
I'd say there is a very high chance your bb comes from your tonsils ...
- Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm a happy girl
- Replies: 26
- Views: 32476
- Gender:
Re: I'm a happy girl
I 'm 30. And never kissed guy.. and I alwayes refuse date and say no.. becouse i afraid they smell my bb and then cut. It's terrible for me..
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.