THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Tell us your story with bad breath
buddi
Junior
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 pm
Location: India, Currently live in England

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by buddi »

so u got the laser one?
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Golbahar
Junior
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender:

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by Golbahar »

buddi wrote:so u got the laser one?
No
zneb
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 am
Gender:

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by zneb »

Golbahar wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 pm My tonsilectomy is done today morning
I'm ok
It's not unbearable
I ate iccream and cold water
its almost one month... is there any update after tonsilectomy
Batman30
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:43 am
Gender:

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by Batman30 »

Golbahar wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:27 am I have tonssilectomy on monday..
After 30 yeare of my life and problem I had

It's my decision..
God help me
I see a lot of people doubting your decision. It didn’t work for some but because none of us have found a cure nor have doctors, the only option is trial and error. That being even a tonsillectomy. I’m considering correcting my deviated septum because issue lies in my sinuses which makes my throat smell due to chronic post nasal drip. So I say go for it! And good luck! What do you have to loose?! You don’t need your tonsils anyway. ✊
Thiscantbelife
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Gender:

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by Thiscantbelife »

I just got my tonsils removed 12 days ago and It didn’t help any. It’s so devastating but I have to keep going. I go back for a follow up next week and the ent told me he’ll look at my sinuses next. I hope it’s your cure. Best of luck
zneb
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 am
Gender:

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by zneb »

Thiscantbelife wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:38 pm I just got my tonsils removed 12 days ago and It didn’t help any. It’s so devastating but I have to keep going. I go back for a follow up next week and the ent told me he’ll look at my sinuses next. I hope it’s your cure. Best of luck
Before the surgery, do you have smelly tonsil when you touch them ?
Thiscantbelife
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Gender:

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by Thiscantbelife »

No, I don’t think so. I know I had tonsil stones and they were cryptic but I didn’t smell anything when I use to touch them.
Golbahar
Junior
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender:

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by Golbahar »

Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
nomorebadbreath
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:22 am
Gender:

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by nomorebadbreath »

Golbahar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 am Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
Hey Golbahar

sorry to hear that .
did they remove your adenoid, too?
Golbahar
Junior
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender:

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by Golbahar »

nomorebadbreath wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:47 pm
Golbahar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 am Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
Hey Golbahar

sorry to hear that .
did they remove your adenoid, too?
Hi to u
I didnt have adenoid.
But I have to say Im not regret becouse I alwayes thought my tonssiles are the problem.
And now I removed one of my dubious.
Now I dont where I start again...😔😔
zneb
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 am
Gender:

Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...

Post by zneb »

Golbahar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 am Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
Hi Gobalhar,

Before the surgery, do you have smelly tonsil when you touch them ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗