THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
so u got the laser one?
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Nobuddi wrote:so u got the laser one?
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
its almost one month... is there any update after tonsilectomyGolbahar wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 pm My tonsilectomy is done today morning
I'm ok
It's not unbearable
I ate iccream and cold water
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
I see a lot of people doubting your decision. It didn’t work for some but because none of us have found a cure nor have doctors, the only option is trial and error. That being even a tonsillectomy. I’m considering correcting my deviated septum because issue lies in my sinuses which makes my throat smell due to chronic post nasal drip. So I say go for it! And good luck! What do you have to loose?! You don’t need your tonsils anyway.Golbahar wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:27 am I have tonssilectomy on monday..
After 30 yeare of my life and problem I had
It's my decision..
God help me
-
Thiscantbelife
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
I just got my tonsils removed 12 days ago and It didn’t help any. It’s so devastating but I have to keep going. I go back for a follow up next week and the ent told me he’ll look at my sinuses next. I hope it’s your cure. Best of luck
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Before the surgery, do you have smelly tonsil when you touch them ?Thiscantbelife wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:38 pm I just got my tonsils removed 12 days ago and It didn’t help any. It’s so devastating but I have to keep going. I go back for a follow up next week and the ent told me he’ll look at my sinuses next. I hope it’s your cure. Best of luck
-
Thiscantbelife
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:10 pm
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
No, I don’t think so. I know I had tonsil stones and they were cryptic but I didn’t smell anything when I use to touch them.
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
-
nomorebadbreath
- Newbie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:22 am
- Gender:
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Hey GolbaharGolbahar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 am Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
sorry to hear that .
did they remove your adenoid, too?
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Hi to unomorebadbreath wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:47 pmHey GolbaharGolbahar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 am Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
sorry to hear that .
did they remove your adenoid, too?
I didnt have adenoid.
But I have to say Im not regret becouse I alwayes thought my tonssiles are the problem.
And now I removed one of my dubious.
Now I dont where I start again...
Re: Tonssilectomy on monday ...
Hi Gobalhar,Golbahar wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:43 am Hi to al
I did tonsilectomy about 1 mounth ago
And it doesnt work me
I cant say at all. But i dont get cured
Before the surgery, do you have smelly tonsil when you touch them ?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.