THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 102 matches
- Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm finally cured for a few months now
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5138
- Gender:
Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now
Honestly I think this was the source form the beginning but bec all those body parts are so close they all tend to smell bad or feel like they smell bad. But it was all under the gums.
- Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm finally cured for a few months now
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5138
- Gender:
Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now
Thanks. I wonder how many ppl tried this here already
- Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm finally cured for a few months now
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5138
- Gender:
Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now
No my gums bleed rarely and my tongue had no coating
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm finally cured for a few months now
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5138
- Gender:
Re: I'm finally cured for a few months now
So no I didn’t have nasal bb. My bb was strong and consistent all the time. Nothing improved it.
Also, I have bad taste in my mouth but that came later after I already had bb for a while.
Also, I have bad taste in my mouth but that came later after I already had bb for a while.
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm finally cured for a few months now
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5138
- Gender:
I'm finally cured for a few months now
Hey guys,
I didn't want to post this until I make sure that I am cured so as to not give a false alarm like before :roll:
So to cut it short, I went again to the dentist and started from square 1! after doing some fillings and a wisdom tooth extraction WITHOUT any improvement, my dentist suggested ...
I didn't want to post this until I make sure that I am cured so as to not give a false alarm like before :roll:
So to cut it short, I went again to the dentist and started from square 1! after doing some fillings and a wisdom tooth extraction WITHOUT any improvement, my dentist suggested ...
- Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8041
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
After going swimming , my symptoms/reactions go away for like 5 hours. Anyone ever went through this and does anyone know what could be happening?
maybe the source of the smell is your nose and sinus and definitely when you go to the pool some water with chlorine go through your nose. try using ...
maybe the source of the smell is your nose and sinus and definitely when you go to the pool some water with chlorine go through your nose. try using ...
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:03 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured by removing wisdom teeth
- Replies: 12
- Views: 20341
- Gender:
Re:
Wilmore, how is it going? Still BB-free?
It's been about a month now since the surgery and I'm pretty sure the BB is gone. I've tried several tests: swiping my fingers on the back of my tongue and smelling, sneezing and smelling, drooling while sleeping and then smelling. All are clean.
The ...
It's been about a month now since the surgery and I'm pretty sure the BB is gone. I've tried several tests: swiping my fingers on the back of my tongue and smelling, sneezing and smelling, drooling while sleeping and then smelling. All are clean.
The ...
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8041
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
U know y we cannot find the source of our bb? I met many ppl who had bb and got cured and obviously the vast majority of ppl with bb they get cured bec they have other clear symptoms so dr easily identify the prob. Our prob is that we don't have any clear symptoms other than bb.
Well i def have ...
Well i def have ...
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8041
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
U know y we cannot find the source of our bb? I met many ppl who had bb and got cured and obviously the vast majority of ppl with bb they get cured bec they have other clear symptoms so dr easily identify the prob. Our prob is that we don't have any clear symptoms other than bb.
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1901
- Gender:
Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
If they stink that badly, just remove them.
Oh 5yrs, after you said that the problem lies with the guts if there are nasal and oral BB... I'm wondering if I should see another GI and repeat all the GI tests... Expensive...
Don't take my words for granted this is what I read somewhere one line ...
Oh 5yrs, after you said that the problem lies with the guts if there are nasal and oral BB... I'm wondering if I should see another GI and repeat all the GI tests... Expensive...
Don't take my words for granted this is what I read somewhere one line ...
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8041
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
I haven't tried the bleach mouth wash myself but in your case how about trying pool water or the bleach mouth wash and see how things work
I did both mouth bleech and nose. Lost my sense of taste and smell and like I said the nose rinse was terrible. But i am not sure if the reaction was maybe a ...
I did both mouth bleech and nose. Lost my sense of taste and smell and like I said the nose rinse was terrible. But i am not sure if the reaction was maybe a ...
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8041
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
Sorry Ya this answer is for uSummerside wrote:Is your answer for me? Try to quote pleaseBb5yrs wrote:I haven't tried the bleach mouth wash myself but in your case how about trying pool water or the bleach mouth wash and see how things work
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1901
- Gender:
Re: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
When I floss my WT my gums start hurting they start swelling up and the smell is what my whole mouth smells like vs when i floss the rest of my teeth they don't smell at all couple hours after I floss them again without even eating anything they smell as if I haven't flossed them in days
But my ...
But my ...
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8041
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
I haven't tried the bleach mouth wash myself but in your case how about trying pool water or the bleach mouth wash and see how things work
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1901
- Gender:
How to know if bb is cause by my impact wisdom teeth?
I am considering extraction of my wisdom teeth.
But is there is any way I can check if they are the
Source of my bb?they are impacted fully. Before I had bb sometimes the gum would swell back there where my
Wisdom tooth was. Also sometimes if I rub my finger
Against the gums in that area they would ...
But is there is any way I can check if they are the
Source of my bb?they are impacted fully. Before I had bb sometimes the gum would swell back there where my
Wisdom tooth was. Also sometimes if I rub my finger
Against the gums in that area they would ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.