So after bleach mouth wash did u feel a change in bb?Summerside wrote:Bb5yrs wrote:I haven't tried the bleach mouth wash myself but in your case how about trying pool water or the bleach mouth wash and see how things work
I did both mouth bleech and nose. Lost my sense of taste and smell and like I said the nose rinse was terrible. But i am not sure if the reaction was maybe a good sign.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
-
Summerside
- Advanced
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
- Location: Edmonton
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
No not really. I thought first but that was becausecI lost my sense of taste and smellBb5yrs wrote:So after bleach mouth wash did u feel a change in bb?Summerside wrote:Bb5yrs wrote:I haven't tried the bleach mouth wash myself but in your case how about trying pool water or the bleach mouth wash and see how things work
I did both mouth bleech and nose. Lost my sense of taste and smell and like I said the nose rinse was terrible. But i am not sure if the reaction was maybe a good sign.
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
U know y we cannot find the source of our bb? I met many ppl who had bb and got cured and obviously the vast majority of ppl with bb they get cured bec they have other clear symptoms so dr easily identify the prob. Our prob is that we don't have any clear symptoms other than bb.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
-
Summerside
- Advanced
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
- Location: Edmonton
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
Bb5yrs wrote:U know y we cannot find the source of our bb? I met many ppl who had bb and got cured and obviously the vast majority of ppl with bb they get cured bec they have other clear symptoms so dr easily identify the prob. Our prob is that we don't have any clear symptoms other than bb.
Well i def have a bacteria overgrowth found out by a dentist who did a mouth swap test.
I got antibiotic rinses but thex did not help. Question is where is the bacteria coming from?
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
If antibiotics rinses didn't help this means the source is not local I.e oral. Maybe u should try having a hydrogen breath test for SIBO.Summerside wrote:Bb5yrs wrote:U know y we cannot find the source of our bb? I met many ppl who had bb and got cured and obviously the vast majority of ppl with bb they get cured bec they have other clear symptoms so dr easily identify the prob. Our prob is that we don't have any clear symptoms other than bb.
Well i def have a bacteria overgrowth found out by a dentist who did a mouth swap test.
I got antibiotic rinses but thex did not help. Question is where is the bacteria coming from?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
-
Summerside
- Advanced
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
- Location: Edmonton
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
Thanks I will ask my GI about it. Sibo can be a cause of bb?Bb5yrs wrote:If antibiotics rinses didn't help this means the source is not local I.e oral. Maybe u should try having a hydrogen breath test for SIBO.Summerside wrote:Bb5yrs wrote:U know y we cannot find the source of our bb? I met many ppl who had bb and got cured and obviously the vast majority of ppl with bb they get cured bec they have other clear symptoms so dr easily identify the prob. Our prob is that we don't have any clear symptoms other than bb.
Well i def have a bacteria overgrowth found out by a dentist who did a mouth swap test.
I got antibiotic rinses but thex did not help. Question is where is the bacteria coming from?
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
I have nasal bb or patm symptoms. I have used saline + grapefruit seed extract before and it didnt change anything. I'm planning to try it again using the tilt flip (?) method which is basically you leaning backwards once you put the saline in one nostril. I read around and i read wisdom teeth can caue patm symptoms which i halfway believe. I sorta believe its my wisdom teeth + a cavity i have and prob something wrong in my stomach thats the cause of my symptomsBb5yrs wrote:christina wrote:After going swimming , my symptoms/reactions go away for like 5 hours. Anyone ever went through this and does anyone know what could be happening?
maybe the source of the smell is your nose and sinus and definitely when you go to the pool some water with chlorine go through your nose. try using saline water solution to rinse your nose and see if that makes any changes then you know the source.
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
Christina if ur ppl can detect ur bb even if u don't speak then maybe the source is not oral maybe it is from ur gutchristina wrote:I have nasal bb or patm symptoms. I have used saline + grapefruit seed extract before and it didnt change anything. I'm planning to try it again using the tilt flip (?) method which is basically you leaning backwards once you put the saline in one nostril. I read around and i read wisdom teeth can caue patm symptoms which i halfway believe. I sorta believe its my wisdom teeth + a cavity i have and prob something wrong in my stomach thats the cause of my symptomsBb5yrs wrote:christina wrote:After going swimming , my symptoms/reactions go away for like 5 hours. Anyone ever went through this and does anyone know what could be happening?
maybe the source of the smell is your nose and sinus and definitely when you go to the pool some water with chlorine go through your nose. try using saline water solution to rinse your nose and see if that makes any changes then you know the source.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
I read a tooth could cause nasal bb I guess?Bb5yrs wrote:Christina if ur ppl can detect ur bb even if u don't speak then maybe the source is not oral maybe it is from ur gutchristina wrote:I have nasal bb or patm symptoms. I have used saline + grapefruit seed extract before and it didnt change anything. I'm planning to try it again using the tilt flip (?) method which is basically you leaning backwards once you put the saline in one nostril. I read around and i read wisdom teeth can caue patm symptoms which i halfway believe. I sorta believe its my wisdom teeth + a cavity i have and prob something wrong in my stomach thats the cause of my symptomsBb5yrs wrote:
maybe the source of the smell is your nose and sinus and definitely when you go to the pool some water with chlorine go through your nose. try using saline water solution to rinse your nose and see if that makes any changes then you know the source.
"For example, did you know that a tooth can cause room filling bad breath and the tooth is completely healthy? Did you know that special food can cause your bad breath? Did you know that a bacteria in stomach can cause a room filling bad breath also?"
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
I was planning to buy some things for my stomach but im just going to wait til both sets of my wisdom teeth are removed and see if it changes my reactions. I get half of my wisdom teeth removed next week
- Smilingagain
- Advanced
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
- Location: Rome
- Gender:
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?
I have not tried this but, remember swimming is a form of exercise. so, probably this could be some sort of excercise that could stimulate (activate) your body machanism into cambatting/surpressing any unsupported bacteria's for a given period of time.
I suggest you keep on swimming & possibly double your swimming timeframe and come back here on this forum to share your experience with us.
Thanks

I suggest you keep on swimming & possibly double your swimming timeframe and come back here on this forum to share your experience with us.
Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.