It is 5 months since being cured of bad breath. I am pleased to say, the odor is still gone. Below is my personal story.
A brief recap of my story: I struggled with bb for 7 years, people telling me I smelled like sh*t, social isolation, etc.
I thought it was my stomach, intestines, genetics ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 39 matches
- Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured (5 month update)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2619
- Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue Scrape Test is probably inaccurate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3939
Re: Tongue Scrape Test is probably inaccurate
Other than the number of reactions, people have been saying that BB can be detected by using a spoon, by scraping the back of the tongue to detect any smell. I've had my doubts about this test, and this was confirmed for me when I watched this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIH87NOKrzw
Basically ...
Basically ...
- Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue Scrape Test is probably inaccurate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3939
Re: Tongue Scrape Test is probably inaccurate
Yes, but unfortunately most websites and people think like that. I have done the tongue scrape test and often can smell something sourish, but when i smell my BB (very occasionally i can smell it in certain positions) it smells more like rotten eggs. I also have perpetually blocked nose so I am not ...
- Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue Scrape Test is probably inaccurate
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3939
Tongue Scrape Test is probably inaccurate
Other than the number of reactions, people have been saying that BB can be detected by using a spoon, by scraping the back of the tongue to detect any smell. I've had my doubts about this test, and this was confirmed for me when I watched this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIH87NOKrzw
Basically ...
Basically ...
- Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: my mum can't smell my bad breath..
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2642
Re: my mum can't smell my bad breath..
Same here! I think they are immune to it.
- Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8073
Re: My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
Hello everyone,
I have been looking on this website for months now but now I have the courage to join and make a post myself. I feel grateful that there is this huge community support for this condition that we have. Although our situation sucks right now I know there is a way for us to get to ...
I have been looking on this website for months now but now I have the courage to join and make a post myself. I feel grateful that there is this huge community support for this condition that we have. Although our situation sucks right now I know there is a way for us to get to ...
- Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys something is working!!!!!!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 16727
Re: Guys something is working!!!!!!
weird I never heard that about eggs. I eat a lot of them as I thought they were a 'safe' food.
they have been on every ok to eat list i have read.
Eggs have high sulfuric content, which may contribute to the VSCs in our mouths. If you eat a lot try to cut it out of your diet and see if there's a ...
they have been on every ok to eat list i have read.
Eggs have high sulfuric content, which may contribute to the VSCs in our mouths. If you eat a lot try to cut it out of your diet and see if there's a ...
- Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys something is working!!!!!!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 16727
Re: Guys something is working!!!!!!
sopo wrote:Hi summerside. Did you have a food intolerance test or food allergy test? Long back I got food intolerance test done I think it's called IGG ? Or IGA ? According to that report I was not intolerant to any food. Don't know how accurate it was.
- Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7858
Re: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)
Hi all,
I went to the initial consultation the other day. Got about 15 minutes with him, wanted more time, although the place was busy and he was behind schedule. He won't give me the Fecal Matter Transplant (FMT) straight up. I have to have an endoscopy first and an extensive stool test (cash ...
I went to the initial consultation the other day. Got about 15 minutes with him, wanted more time, although the place was busy and he was behind schedule. He won't give me the Fecal Matter Transplant (FMT) straight up. I have to have an endoscopy first and an extensive stool test (cash ...
- Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:11 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Supervised Elimination Diet... list of allowed foods
- Replies: 27
- Views: 41385
Re: Supervised Elimination Diet... list of allowed foods
For dead, The only fruit I’m allowed are pears. The very first food I list is pears.
For variety I buy puréed baby food pears, tinned/ sliced pears and fresh whole pears.
It’s stone fruit season here and Australia has the best fruit imaginable... but for me it’s only pear season. lol
All the ...
For variety I buy puréed baby food pears, tinned/ sliced pears and fresh whole pears.
It’s stone fruit season here and Australia has the best fruit imaginable... but for me it’s only pear season. lol
All the ...
- Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
- Replies: 48
- Views: 15035
Re: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
@summer
Exactly. We can't smell ourselves because we got used to our own smell. However I can't understand why we can't smell fellow suffers with different type and severity of BB.
@jo
Cannot taste anything doesn't mean it is not bad. I swear my BB used to stink up a huge meeting room.
I ...
Exactly. We can't smell ourselves because we got used to our own smell. However I can't understand why we can't smell fellow suffers with different type and severity of BB.
@jo
Cannot taste anything doesn't mean it is not bad. I swear my BB used to stink up a huge meeting room.
I ...
- Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is it possible to have bad breath even if you can’t smell it?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3427
Re: is it possible to have bad breath even if you can’t smell it?
My husband can't smell my bad breath, my kids, my mom and my brother can't either. I don't know if it's because I see them often or what but people I do not see as often absolutely smell my breath and are disgusted, they won't even speak to me face to face
Hi cherre,
I have a similar situation ...
Hi cherre,
I have a similar situation ...
- Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who tells you you have BB? Can everyone smell it?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 8042
Re: Who tells you you have BB? Can everyone smell it?
I've seen this thread, and really wished my problem was halitophobia. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case because people talk to me while covering their noses...
Pepper, as bad as that sounds it is not solid proof that you have B.B.
They might have a cold, nothing to do with you ...
Pepper, as bad as that sounds it is not solid proof that you have B.B.
They might have a cold, nothing to do with you ...
- Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who tells you you have BB? Can everyone smell it?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 8042
Re: Who tells you you have BB? Can everyone smell it?
I have spoken to dentists, ENT, gastro about it. Most of them told me they don't smell anything.
I also sometimes thing that our BB is intermittent, I know few people with awful breath but it's not always there. One of my friend sometimes have terrible breath. Every time he comes close to talk I ...
I also sometimes thing that our BB is intermittent, I know few people with awful breath but it's not always there. One of my friend sometimes have terrible breath. Every time he comes close to talk I ...
- Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom tooth update
- Replies: 1
- Views: 962
Re: Wisdom tooth update
So sorry to hear that. But if they interviewed you and didn't find your BB a problem, they will probably be happy with you. Is this a job based on face-to-face conversations? Wishing you all the best
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.