THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Wisdom tooth update

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sreid643
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:39 am

Wisdom tooth update

Post by sreid643 »

In an earlier update post I discussed discovering that my odor was coming from my wisdom teeth. Well I went to the dentist a few months ago & lied about having pain so that I can get them removed. They showed me my x rays & even though I lied there were still some issues with the teeth & I was told I could get them removed. Of course I scheduled an appointment right away. Well a few months age I went to the appointment and they said I could not get them removed. I was devastated. I really thought I could get some relief by getting my wisdom teeth removed. I was so ready to do it even if my breath only improved a little bit or even not at all because at least it would prove how much my wisdom teeth impact my breah. So recently I was offered a job but now I don’t think I can do it. Since I was unable to get my wisdom teeth removed I’ve felt even more self conscious about my breath. I would love to take the job. It’s a great opportunity and I do need the money but I just don’t want to be traumatized and have anxiety about how I smell and what other people think. I’ve experienced something similar before and I actually ended up quitting. It was definitely the best descision for me because I felt that if I continued to stay I would become depressed. My previous job was also at a time after I went through extreme depression about my breath. I was in a better place and really wanted to take a chance and do something different. I would hate to go back to that mindset but I also want to take chances and just live my life. I’m tired of the constant anxiety. So basically I want to hear some feedback about if I should take the job. Oh & to add on since I can’t take my wisdom teeth out I’m now trying to gargle with salt water & want to get a pointed oral syringe to try & flush out the gums around the area to see if it helps. Let me know if you have some suggestions. Oh & another thing, my wisdom teeth are still undernearth the gums but from my X-rays they are moving in sideways & are creating a space between the gums & back molar which I think traps food & is creating the odor.
pepper234
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:51 am

Re: Wisdom tooth update

Post by pepper234 »

So sorry to hear that. But if they interviewed you and didn't find your BB a problem, they will probably be happy with you. Is this a job based on face-to-face conversations? Wishing you all the best
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗