THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:26 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9539
- Gender:
Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!
hi everyone, first time posting here! Ive been looking for a forum. My life is heavy on my shoulders. Feeling a lot like the feeling you get when you no longer want to live. I have a husband and kids. But i feel allll the time like they would be better without me! All is do is embarrase them. I am ...
- Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Recommendations and Bleach mouthwash quesiton
- Replies: 1
- Views: 845
- Gender:
Recommendations and Bleach mouthwash quesiton
I've been chewing a lot of gum to help try and mask my awful bb. Sadly I know it doesn't work but I refuse to go out in public without it. I know it eventually makes it worse because of the sugar. My question is, what are some ways to go out in public without chewing a whole pack of gum that can try ...
- Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does everyone have a sweet tooth? (Type 1, I think)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2896
- Gender:
Re: Does everyone have a sweet tooth? (Type 1, I think)
I really think this has something to do with digestion. Im going to buy digestive enzymes. I will see if it will work. Luck luck.
By the way guys. Have you been looking to other websites? The bb population is actually very big. There are alot of sufferers just like us.
Hi Ricky,
What are some ...
By the way guys. Have you been looking to other websites? The bb population is actually very big. There are alot of sufferers just like us.
Hi Ricky,
What are some ...
- Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: please help
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4622
- Gender:
Re: please help
Whats your oral cleaning routine besides brushing?
Whats your diet like?
Brush 6-8 times a day, floss morning and night, tongue scrape morning and night and occasionally bleach mouthwash.
My diet is pretty poor. I don't eat much but when I do it's usually consists of some type of meat and rice ...
Whats your diet like?
Brush 6-8 times a day, floss morning and night, tongue scrape morning and night and occasionally bleach mouthwash.
My diet is pretty poor. I don't eat much but when I do it's usually consists of some type of meat and rice ...
- Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:49 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: please help
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4622
- Gender:
Re: please help
Hello overit.
Remember you are not alone in this. We are in this together.
Try to read some of the post of other members in this forum. Some of them have been cured. Just try to understand, the cure of one is not the cure of another. So maybe some of the post here will help you. Just keep on ...
Remember you are not alone in this. We are in this together.
Try to read some of the post of other members in this forum. Some of them have been cured. Just try to understand, the cure of one is not the cure of another. So maybe some of the post here will help you. Just keep on ...
- Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:45 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: please help
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4622
- Gender:
Re: please help
Hi Overit15.
Can't give you a cure re bb but I can say a few things. I have the exact same issue as you. From the taunts of the world all I want to do is lay in my partners lap. Sometimes she moves her head away but never says anything. It's like your heart been ripped in two. But I do say this ...
Can't give you a cure re bb but I can say a few things. I have the exact same issue as you. From the taunts of the world all I want to do is lay in my partners lap. Sometimes she moves her head away but never says anything. It's like your heart been ripped in two. But I do say this ...
- Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:03 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Pepto bismol (bismuth)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 15161
- Gender:
Re: Pepto bismol (bismuth)
I have never tried it but how has it worked for you?
- Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This is what’s been working for me
- Replies: 32
- Views: 13898
- Gender:
Re: This is what’s been working for me
Hello lifelong
I have many questions for you
1) Where do you buy the oregano oil, pure clove oil, pure rosemary oil, extra virgin olive oil? Is it in the pharmacy or grocery market? Im sorry for being naive. Its just that i have never tried this ingredients before. I only do saline solution for ...
I have many questions for you
1) Where do you buy the oregano oil, pure clove oil, pure rosemary oil, extra virgin olive oil? Is it in the pharmacy or grocery market? Im sorry for being naive. Its just that i have never tried this ingredients before. I only do saline solution for ...
- Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This is what’s been working for me
- Replies: 32
- Views: 13898
- Gender:
Re: This is what’s been working for me
Did it last for longer and it’s effectiveness has reduced? Or has it only ever made you BB free for a couple of hours?
Bismuth is pretty powerful stuff. I've woken up with zero morning breath before after having chewed a few tablets the day before. Unfortunately it seems to lose effectiveness and ...
Bismuth is pretty powerful stuff. I've woken up with zero morning breath before after having chewed a few tablets the day before. Unfortunately it seems to lose effectiveness and ...
- Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:25 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: please help
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4622
- Gender:
please help
Recently I've been having a lot of problems at work with people whispering to each other and joking about my bb. I know it's there, I can feel it, I can taste it. Sadly I also have bb from the nose and can feel the smell stinking up the whole room. I've been to and ENT and he just told me what I had ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.