THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Recommendations and Bleach mouthwash quesiton

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
overit15
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:51 pm
Gender:

Recommendations and Bleach mouthwash quesiton

Post by overit15 »

I've been chewing a lot of gum to help try and mask my awful bb. Sadly I know it doesn't work but I refuse to go out in public without it. I know it eventually makes it worse because of the sugar. My question is, what are some ways to go out in public without chewing a whole pack of gum that can try and help my bb? What are some tips and tricks you guys have for me?

Also, anyone use diluted bleach as mouth wash? I used it for two days and had a really hard time with the taste and kind of gave up on it after not seeing immediate benefits. Maybe I'm not using the right bleach to water ratio? Any tips on this for me? Any success stories? Are you supposed to brush your teeth right away? I could go on forever with questions about this.
WhiteCat
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender:

Re: Recommendations and Bleach mouthwash quesiton

Post by WhiteCat »

Give pepto bismol a try.
I think it was effective for a short time for me (couple of hours)

I will ask my husband if it works soon, I only scraped my tongue allowed it to dry and smelled it for now.

I’ve only had it for a few days, I cannot buy it here, I bought through eBay.

Good luck xxx
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗