THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What works for me
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1595
- Gender:
Re: What works for me
Sometimes I don't take milk thistle- you are not supposed to take it for long periods of time. It is a good way to help your liver recover from inflammation Everything I am doing is supportive of my liver- my diet/supplements/lifestyle changes have made huge improvements in my liver function. I ...
- Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What works for me
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1595
- Gender:
What works for me
Hi everyone,
I have been suffering with bad breath for years, and it has been absolutely awful for about the last 10
Mouthwashes and bleach rinses all made my bad breath worse, so bad that I would get reactions from 5 feet away. Chewing gum was often not enough to cover the smell. It was ...
I have been suffering with bad breath for years, and it has been absolutely awful for about the last 10
Mouthwashes and bleach rinses all made my bad breath worse, so bad that I would get reactions from 5 feet away. Chewing gum was often not enough to cover the smell. It was ...
- Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7264
- Gender:
Re: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
Thank you for all of this wonderful information! I agree that the sinuses and gut can be a major cause of halitosis and mine has been greatly improved since I have been doing the oil pulling and cut out dairy/gluten. i no longer have any tonsil stones so I know this is helping. Leptins can also be a ...
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:20 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Smartmouth Mouthwash
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21682
- Gender:
Re: Smartmouth Mouthwash
Smartmouth dried out my mouth and made my bb worse! The bleach had the same effect. The weird thing with the bleach was that I could no longer smell my bad breath, but the reactions I got made me feeling so horrible, I never had people react from 5 feet away previous to the bleach but now they were ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.