THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 24 matches
- Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Interesting
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1989
- Gender:
Interesting
So I was at an Assembly for school earlier today like over 1000+ people in one room and I didn't get any reactions the room was very cold and I wasn't in my normal anxious state but I was calm and got zero reactions having my face an inch right next to people crazy right? But when I'm in a classroom ...
- Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured :D
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1838
- Gender:
Cured :D
Sup I got 2 of my wisdom tooth extracted that were impacted and got a deep gum cleaning now I have no more nasal and mouth bb. I did not take any medication nor did I change my diet. If you guys haven't already getting your teeth checked please do so. I don't get any more reactions
- Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4931
- Gender:
Re: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
I feel ya. I’m in high school also but as a sophomore. You really need to eliminate possible causes of bad breath/nose breath. It’s important you keep your grades up and attendance, because I’ve found when I missed school I get depressed and sad. Anyways good luck.
- Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anxiety
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1222
- Gender:
Anxiety
Hey, how do you guys handle anxiety when sitting next to someone? I'm extremely anxious and feeling like I lack oxygen to breathe but I don't want to breathe at the same time in fear of the the person next to me smelling me. Also I tested positive for h pylori triple therapy definitely helping we'll ...
- Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smelly tongue routine fix
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2216
- Gender:
Re: Smelly tongue routine fix
Do you have nasal bb also or just from the mouth?
- Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Suggestions?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 720
- Gender:
Suggestions?
Hello everybody haven’t posted in a while but I’ve noticed a flap with a deep hole behINd my molars and food gets stuck in there and saliva. I’m thinking this could be contributing to my BB I’m going to a dentist soon I will update you guys.
- Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HMF Forte Probiotic
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1279
- Gender:
HMF Forte Probiotic
Hey, haven't posted in awhile, but have a quick question has anyone tried HMF Forte Probiotic supplement any negative/positive results?
It's expensive but has good reviews let me know.
It's expensive but has good reviews let me know.
- Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:10 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: White hairy tongue
- Replies: 14
- Views: 20375
- Gender:
Re: White hairy tongue
Hello, you can use baking soda and or salt and leave it on your tongue for a minute and then scrape it all off. Do this 2 times a day for a week for best results. Good luck happy holidays
.
- Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can brushing tongue give you bad breath?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1399
- Gender:
Re: Can brushing tongue give you bad breath?
Brushing your tongue just spreads the bacteria around. You need to scrape it off first and then you can brush it.
- Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do people cover their lips / mouth as a reaction to BB?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1428
- Gender:
Re: Do people cover their lips / mouth as a reaction to BB?
Do you have a sour/vinegar smell after licking your wrist and smelling the dryed saliva? I remeber when I HAD bb it always smelled sour from doing the lick test and I would get reactions, but when i noticed it started to smell like nothing I didn’t get any reactions unless I’m super hungry then I ...
- Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do people cover their lips / mouth as a reaction to BB?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1428
- Gender:
Re: Do people cover their lips / mouth as a reaction to BB?
Sounds like you have Halitophobia whether you have BB or not I can’t say but it seems as if you do. I would gargle with warm salt water for your infected tonsils and use a paste of baking soda to put on your tongue make sure you use a tongue scraper. Try adjusting your diet to less dairy as dairy ...
- Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAKING soda is working for me
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1548
- Gender:
BAKING soda is working for me
Hey guys I brushed my tongue last night with baking soda and his morning and went on with my day barely drinking fluids and eating anything and I got no reactions.
- Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Good day
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8949
- Gender:
Good day
Hey guys so today at school I did not get any reactions and did not noticed any people blocking their nose near me.i purposely held my breath as long as I could and exhaled a lot of air near someone that would reguarely react to my breath but today he didn’t but do anything. I don’t know what caused ...
- Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192806
- Gender:
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Seattle, Washington
- Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone go to the movie theatre with Halitosis/Halitophobia?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3400
- Gender:
Anyone go to the movie theatre with Halitosis/Halitophobia?
I would assume it’s hell especially since you have to sit next to a friend unless you go alone for up to 2 hours. What’s it like especially since you would want to eat popcorn and drink soda which makes your breath smell.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.