THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Cured :D
Cured :D
Sup I got 2 of my wisdom tooth extracted that were impacted and got a deep gum cleaning now I have no more nasal and mouth bb. I did not take any medication nor did I change my diet. If you guys haven't already getting your teeth checked please do so. I don't get any more reactions
Re: Cured :D
Congratulations. I did them all. Sadly it's not my cure. Do you still have coated tongue? Thanks
Re: Cured :D
Did u already know your wisdom teeth needed an extration? Did they look normal or decayed ?
And tell us more..how long have u been affected? And did d decayed wisdom teeth cause nasal odour too??!
And tell us more..how long have u been affected? And did d decayed wisdom teeth cause nasal odour too??!
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Re: Cured :D
Do your tooth smell bad before ?nivek10 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:42 am Sup I got 2 of my wisdom tooth extracted that were impacted and got a deep gum cleaning now I have no more nasal and mouth bb. I did not take any medication nor did I change my diet. If you guys haven't already getting your teeth checked please do so. I don't get any more reactions
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.