THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cured :D

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nivek10
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 am
Location: United States
Gender:

Cured :D

Post by nivek10 »

Sup I got 2 of my wisdom tooth extracted that were impacted and got a deep gum cleaning now I have no more nasal and mouth bb. I did not take any medication nor did I change my diet. If you guys haven't already getting your teeth checked please do so. I don't get any more reactions
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: Cured :D

Post by sopo »

Congratulations. I did them all. Sadly it's not my cure. Do you still have coated tongue? Thanks
buddi
Junior
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 pm
Location: India, Currently live in England

Re: Cured :D

Post by buddi »

Did u already know your wisdom teeth needed an extration? Did they look normal or decayed ?
And tell us more..how long have u been affected? And did d decayed wisdom teeth cause nasal odour too??!
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
zneb
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 am
Gender:

Re: Cured :D

Post by zneb »

nivek10 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:42 am Sup I got 2 of my wisdom tooth extracted that were impacted and got a deep gum cleaning now I have no more nasal and mouth bb. I did not take any medication nor did I change my diet. If you guys haven't already getting your teeth checked please do so. I don't get any more reactions
Do your tooth smell bad before ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗