THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post a picture of youself.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2547
Re: Post a picture of youself.
a picture of my tongue, maybe... LOL
- Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyones bb get worse at night?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2420
Re: Does anyones bb get worse at night?
Mine is worse at morning and afternoon.
I think the hot weather here makes my production of saliva decrease > my mouth gets dry > my bb gets worse.
I think the hot weather here makes my production of saliva decrease > my mouth gets dry > my bb gets worse.
- Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192816
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
- Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone go to school with chronic BB and Halitophobia?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2416
Re: Does anyone go to school with chronic BB and Halitophobia?
Igor, 17, Brazil. Sorry for my english.
Well
No one has ever told me I have bb although I can feel my own bb.
Sometimes I have the impression that people avoid talking to me closely. On the other hand, some classmates still come close to me to talk (would this be a sign I dont have bb?).
One day ...
Well
No one has ever told me I have bb although I can feel my own bb.
Sometimes I have the impression that people avoid talking to me closely. On the other hand, some classmates still come close to me to talk (would this be a sign I dont have bb?).
One day ...
- Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:56 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'm 17 and because of bb I'm not a normal teenager :(
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5530
I'm 17 and because of bb I'm not a normal teenager :(
First of all, I'd like to say that English is not my first language, so just ignore my errors.
My bb started 4 years ago, when I was 13 yr. And although I know it's due to the lack of saliva, I can't improve its production, so I can't cure my bb either.
Also, the problem came when I started having ...
My bb started 4 years ago, when I was 13 yr. And although I know it's due to the lack of saliva, I can't improve its production, so I can't cure my bb either.
Also, the problem came when I started having ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.