1)If you do when people sit directly next to you say on a desk do they put their arm up so it blocks the side of their face and nose?
2) do you notice people when writing or doing work have their head extremely close to the desk?
3) do people breath through their mouth next to you?
4) do people sniff hard next to you almost to the point that it’s disturbing?
5) What keeps you going knowing that YOU have to suffer throughout the day (general question)
6) If you graduated high school what was your GPA with ongoing halitosis?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Does anyone go to school with chronic BB and Halitophobia?
Re: Does anyone go to school with chronic BB and Halitophobia?
Yes Me, bb dry mouth halitophobia or whatever it is. For me it started just before high school. Bad times. Luckily I had friends, but still it was very difficult, wishing that hours and days pass as quick as possible. Well, studying is what kept me going, and thinking that this is a temporary situation. Just keep thinking that good grades are important for your future, and why not be better than others even if you have this problem, it means you are strong. Yeah it is difficult sitting there in the classes and staying silent while everybody is talking. Parents and other people around don t understand and I can t blame them. Just think this is temporary, and in the future you will find someone with the same problem (meet face to face). Personally I still haven t
Re: Does anyone go to school with chronic BB and Halitophobia?
That sounds very much like halitophobia or imaginary bad breath. All those things you listed are incredibly common for people to do. People do things like that regardless of there being a smell or not.nivek10 wrote:1)If you do when people sit directly next to you say on a desk do they put their arm up so it blocks the side of their face and nose?
2) do you notice people when writing or doing work have their head extremely close to the desk?
3) do people breath through their mouth next to you?
4) do people sniff hard next to you almost to the point that it’s disturbing?
5) What keeps you going knowing that YOU have to suffer throughout the day (general question)
6) If you graduated high school what was your GPA with ongoing halitosis?
Re: Does anyone go to school with chronic BB and Halitophobia?
I've asked friends/family members and they all said no, so I guess I will resume going back to school although I have a lot to catch up on I can do it. Thank you for your feedback.
Re: Does anyone go to school with chronic BB and Halitophobia?
Igor, 17, Brazil. Sorry for my english.
Well
No one has ever told me I have bb although I can feel my own bb.
Sometimes I have the impression that people avoid talking to me closely. On the other hand, some classmates still come close to me to talk (would this be a sign I dont have bb?).
One day my classmate had forgotten his book, so we sat together (it was him that came to me) so that he could use my book too. To be honest I got pretty nervous but happy at the same time since it kinda meant I dont have bb hahaha.
The option of missing the class doesn't exist for me. My parents would never let me miss my classes without a real reason. Luckily, this was my last year in school. But next year I'll be in college, so...
I do avoid speaking, or I speak the less I can. I used to be so communicative, but now I'm getting more and more anti social :/
Well
No one has ever told me I have bb although I can feel my own bb.
Sometimes I have the impression that people avoid talking to me closely. On the other hand, some classmates still come close to me to talk (would this be a sign I dont have bb?).
One day my classmate had forgotten his book, so we sat together (it was him that came to me) so that he could use my book too. To be honest I got pretty nervous but happy at the same time since it kinda meant I dont have bb hahaha.
The option of missing the class doesn't exist for me. My parents would never let me miss my classes without a real reason. Luckily, this was my last year in school. But next year I'll be in college, so...
I do avoid speaking, or I speak the less I can. I used to be so communicative, but now I'm getting more and more anti social :/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.