My breath generally smells like poop but sometimes when I have drunk alcohol I get asked if I can smell burning plastic. Even at work sometimes I get asked if I can smell burning. Any ideas what the cause could be?
My mum even just said It and I feel so down again right now. Why can't we just have ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath smelling like burning plastic
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1521
- Gender:
- Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:34 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story as teenager
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5892
- Gender:
Re: My story as teenager
Strangely mine started after brushing my tongue also, maybe some people are better off just leaving there tongue and just brushing there teeth.
I'm trying a little experiment of not brushing my tongue at the moment and I'm a week in, if I'm honest i have seen an improvement and will continue for ...
I'm trying a little experiment of not brushing my tongue at the moment and I'm a week in, if I'm honest i have seen an improvement and will continue for ...
- Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can brushing tongue give you bad breath?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1400
- Gender:
Re: Can brushing tongue give you bad breath?
Its disgusting foodstuffs breaking down feeding bacteria. I cant imagine it having a positive effect.
However... you never know, I encurage experiments.
Yeah I guess your right.
My tongue also has red scar like lines at the back. I think I just need to give it time to heal and then maybe get ...
However... you never know, I encurage experiments.
Yeah I guess your right.
My tongue also has red scar like lines at the back. I think I just need to give it time to heal and then maybe get ...
- Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can brushing tongue give you bad breath?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1400
- Gender:
Re: Can brushing tongue give you bad breath?
Don't all reply at once
- Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can brushing tongue give you bad breath?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1400
- Gender:
Can brushing tongue give you bad breath?
Iv noticed that my tongue seems to be the culprit if my bad breath. Iv always vigorously brushed it ensuring all the white crap is removed but the bad breath would always return within the hour.
So I decided to just brush my teeth and leave my tongue completly, Sounds counterproductive I know.
Iv ...
So I decided to just brush my teeth and leave my tongue completly, Sounds counterproductive I know.
Iv ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.