THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 21 matches
- Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2608
Re: Possible cure?
smells like spam...a new user with miraculous cure
Why do you have to be so negative about anyone who's posting their results? At some point no one is going to post what helps them anymore ](*,)
Ikr everytime someone says pills have helped with their bb issue we assume they're trying to ...
- Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2608
Re: Possible cure?
Hmmm
new user? look at my post history. It's not like I'm saying everyone is going to get cured if you read the whole thing above. It worked for me but might not for you so buy the products at your own risk. You will be out of about $100 if it doesn't work.
- Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2608
Re: Possible cure?
For Gut:
Zenwise Health Digestive Enzymes (this is what I have been using for the past week)
Balance One Probiotic Daily (started this yesterday mainly cos it has Lactobacillus paracasei strain which I read helps with skin issue )
For Oral:
Probiotics Pro-Dental Probiotic (I chew a couple ...
Zenwise Health Digestive Enzymes (this is what I have been using for the past week)
Balance One Probiotic Daily (started this yesterday mainly cos it has Lactobacillus paracasei strain which I read helps with skin issue )
For Oral:
Probiotics Pro-Dental Probiotic (I chew a couple ...
- Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2608
Possible cure?
Hey folks,
I'm back after a while to share some updates on my bb journey.
I been dealing with bb for quite some time by now and basically everything I have tried hasn't worked. I had a success with Jarrow Formulas probiotic a couple of years ago but it was short lived and my bb returned after a ...
I'm back after a while to share some updates on my bb journey.
I been dealing with bb for quite some time by now and basically everything I have tried hasn't worked. I had a success with Jarrow Formulas probiotic a couple of years ago but it was short lived and my bb returned after a ...
- Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally...a cure
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2931
Re: Finally...a cure
@KL123 if you meant licking my wrist and smelling it, yes I have done that and there is no smell unless I don't use a mouthwash in the morning.
- Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally...a cure
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2931
Finally...a cure
Hi guys,
Hopefully this will be my last thread on here and I just wanted to give you an update on my situation.
A little recap of my story:
- my bb journey started 6-7 years ago and at the time it was manageable since it was only from the mouth but then after 1-2 years, I had nasal bb and it ...
Hopefully this will be my last thread on here and I just wanted to give you an update on my situation.
A little recap of my story:
- my bb journey started 6-7 years ago and at the time it was manageable since it was only from the mouth but then after 1-2 years, I had nasal bb and it ...
- Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:33 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Miserable with stale fecal breath
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14377
Re: Miserable with stale fecal breath
I feel your pain since I'm going through the same experience but as far as supplements go, I have bought a lot of them but it seems like they work only for a while and the symptoms come back again. You have mentioned that when you drink beer, your bb gets worse and I suspect that is because of ...
- Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Interesting article about SIBO
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1055
Interesting article about SIBO
I have tried everything so far and nothing seems to work. H pylori treatment helped for a while but the issue returned after a while. I came across this article which talks about SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) and it looks promising since my symptoms are the same with the referenced ...
- Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H Pylori
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4368
H Pylori
Hi Everyone,
So after trying out the vegan diet for a month I gave up due to the results being temporary. A week ago, I was reading how h pylori might be related to halitosis so I got the stool test for it and the result came back positive. My doctor put me on antibiotics and antacids ...
So after trying out the vegan diet for a month I gave up due to the results being temporary. A week ago, I was reading how h pylori might be related to halitosis so I got the stool test for it and the result came back positive. My doctor put me on antibiotics and antacids ...
- Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16740
Re: probiotics helping [UPDATE]
Hey Everyone,
It has been over a month I guess and I am here to update you on my progress. I don't have bad breath from my mouth still but my nasal odor is back. The odor is like ammonia and mucus combined. I haven't quit the Jarrow formulas but had tried the yeast cleanse in the middle. I feel like ...
It has been over a month I guess and I am here to update you on my progress. I don't have bad breath from my mouth still but my nasal odor is back. The odor is like ammonia and mucus combined. I haven't quit the Jarrow formulas but had tried the yeast cleanse in the middle. I feel like ...
- Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16740
Re: probiotics helping
@Berries,
When I went to a dentist recently he told me I had a cavity on one tooth but said it wasn't that serious/bad..no fillings.
@crazyred91:
Yes, I did have a white coating on my tongue. Excessive flatulence? Hmm.. not really. Not sure if related but I had severe constipation too.
When I went to a dentist recently he told me I had a cavity on one tooth but said it wasn't that serious/bad..no fillings.
@crazyred91:
Yes, I did have a white coating on my tongue. Excessive flatulence? Hmm.. not really. Not sure if related but I had severe constipation too.
- Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16740
Re: probiotics helping
No, I only took the Jarrow Formulas. I was suggesting the Yeast Cleanse because there was a post about it.
- Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16740
Re: probiotics helping
Hello Magnamax,
Thank you so much for sharing! I am going to try these, literally going to buy them in the morning. Do you take both pills at same time or do you take one in morning then one at night?
Also are you still currently bad breath free from mouth and nose?
Thanks again!! :)
No prob ...
Thank you so much for sharing! I am going to try these, literally going to buy them in the morning. Do you take both pills at same time or do you take one in morning then one at night?
Also are you still currently bad breath free from mouth and nose?
Thanks again!! :)
No prob ...
- Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16740
Re: probiotics helping
Yes. Here is the link: amazon.com/gp/product/B000VMYS6Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
- Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: probiotics helping
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16740
Re: probiotics helping
Hi Ricky,
Didn't even finish a bottle, after few days I saw results but after a week of taking it was a major improvement. The nasal odor completely stopped after 5 days or so.
Hello magnamax
Its really weird. I have a friend here who is also a member in this forum, who have been taking ...
Didn't even finish a bottle, after few days I saw results but after a week of taking it was a major improvement. The nasal odor completely stopped after 5 days or so.
Hello magnamax
Its really weird. I have a friend here who is also a member in this forum, who have been taking ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.