I have tried everything so far and nothing seems to work. H pylori treatment helped for a while but the issue returned after a while. I came across this article which talks about SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) and it looks promising since my symptoms are the same with the referenced patient in thr article. I'm gonna be tested for it and see how it goes but I just thought about sharing the link in case any of you wanna read it.
https://wholehealthchicago.com/2016/04/ ... pen-sewer/
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Interesting article about SIBO
-
whatdidido
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
- Location: Western Canada
- Gender:
Re: Interesting article about SIBO
Ive taken flagyl before, which as the article states, is a second option to treat sibo, but I didnt notice a change. I am going to print this article and show my GP. The Dr. mentions in the comments that Xifaxan is still the best option, and to try again even if other antibiotics didn't work. Thank you for the link, suddenly im feeling hopeful again.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.