THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2398
- Gender:
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
Yes I have and it kinda works. I really want to know if bb is curable if its from poor dental hygiene. If you or anyone can please help me out with an answer that would be great. Cant seem to find any stories with BB from bad dental hygiene
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2398
- Gender:
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
That is the thing. I have no other symptoms, my friends commented on my breath a couple times and said it smelled like shit. When it gets to evening/afternoon I try to smell my own breath by pushing air to my nose and sometimes get a whiff of rotten egg but I cant always smell it. I say its due to ...
- Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2398
- Gender:
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
anyone? help please
- Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2398
- Gender:
New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
Hello, I am new to this forum and recently discovered I have bb due to poor dental hygiene. My questions are:
Is halitosis due to poor dental hygiene curable? I dont think I have gum disease.
Does halitosis get worse as time goes on?
Is halitosis due to poor dental hygiene curable? I dont think I have gum disease.
Does halitosis get worse as time goes on?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.