THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
-
lifesucks123
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 pm
- Gender:
New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
Hello, I am new to this forum and recently discovered I have bb due to poor dental hygiene. My questions are:
Is halitosis due to poor dental hygiene curable? I dont think I have gum disease.
Does halitosis get worse as time goes on?
Is halitosis due to poor dental hygiene curable? I dont think I have gum disease.
Does halitosis get worse as time goes on?
-
lifesucks123
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 pm
- Gender:
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
anyone? help please
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
How do you know your bb is due to poor dental hygiene? What are your symptoms?
-
lifesucks123
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 pm
- Gender:
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
That is the thing. I have no other symptoms, my friends commented on my breath a couple times and said it smelled like shit. When it gets to evening/afternoon I try to smell my own breath by pushing air to my nose and sometimes get a whiff of rotten egg but I cant always smell it. I say its due to poor dental hygiene because I didnt have the best dental hygiene in High school
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
Usually the smell is coming from the tongue. Have you tried cleaning your tongue?
-
lifesucks123
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 pm
- Gender:
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
Yes I have and it kinda works. I really want to know if bb is curable if its from poor dental hygiene. If you or anyone can please help me out with an answer that would be great. Cant seem to find any stories with BB from bad dental hygiene
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
The way you phrase your question it makes it sound like you have bad breath because you practice poor dental hygiene. As in you don't brush your teeth at all. It's like asking, "i have body odor due to not showering, is there a cure?"
What have you tried so far? What helps and what doesn't? Does flossing help? How long have you had it? Do you have impacted wisdom teeth?
You will get more answers if you give more information.
What have you tried so far? What helps and what doesn't? Does flossing help? How long have you had it? Do you have impacted wisdom teeth?
You will get more answers if you give more information.
-
AnswerSeeker
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:12 pm
- Gender:
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.
Hello,
I just made a post recently about my BB struggles if you'd like a link to my story.
Gist: I actually had mediocre dental hygiene but for a few months I improved my dental hygiene to a healthy level but the BB continued. The BB came out through my nose too and was stronger from the mouth. I thought it was the tongue (bc of white tongue) so I started using a tongue scraper (nope). I used oral thush medicine for the white tongue (it would come back after some hours especially after eating (didn't cure BB). I have no nasal blockages anymore so it can't be sinusitis or PND.
What I found that when I cleaned my right wisdom tooth the horrid smell came from there. But even as I cleaned it, it's hard to clean around the tooth bc it's covered by a flap. So, I suggest you look into your wisdom teeth and gums, other people on this website have also posted about it
I just made a post recently about my BB struggles if you'd like a link to my story.
Gist: I actually had mediocre dental hygiene but for a few months I improved my dental hygiene to a healthy level but the BB continued. The BB came out through my nose too and was stronger from the mouth. I thought it was the tongue (bc of white tongue) so I started using a tongue scraper (nope). I used oral thush medicine for the white tongue (it would come back after some hours especially after eating (didn't cure BB). I have no nasal blockages anymore so it can't be sinusitis or PND.
What I found that when I cleaned my right wisdom tooth the horrid smell came from there. But even as I cleaned it, it's hard to clean around the tooth bc it's covered by a flap. So, I suggest you look into your wisdom teeth and gums, other people on this website have also posted about it
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.