THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 11 matches
- Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update 3 months post tonsillectomy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1113
Update 3 months post tonsillectomy
Ok it's been almost 3 months since my tonsillectomy. Although I previously posted that I had received lots of reactions and thought the tonsillectomy didn't work, that has since changed. The reason I received reactions is that I had just done a nasal rinse. And after a nasal rinse, I get such bad ...
- Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update 2 months after tonsillectomy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1562
Re: Update 2 months after tonsillectomy
Hahaha! I wish I had halitophobia!!!
- Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update 2 months after tonsillectomy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1562
Re: Update 2 months after tonsillectomy
No I can't smell my own breath. Truth be told, I didn't know anyone could. I judge my breath strictly by reactions from others. That's probably my problem. I don't have reliable feedback
- Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update 2 months after tonsillectomy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1562
Update 2 months after tonsillectomy
It looks like my BB has returned after having surgery to remove my tonsils about 2 months ago. If first right after the surgery, the reactions I got were very much milder than before the surgery. I was on no antibiotics.
I was so excited about the development that I decided to experiment. I found ...
I was so excited about the development that I decided to experiment. I found ...
- Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy has almost eliminated my bb
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2065
Re: Tonsillectomy has almost eliminated my bb
My doctor decided on no antibiotics after surgery.
Also I am lactose intolerant but I love milk! Go figure...
Also I am lactose intolerant but I love milk! Go figure...
- Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy has almost eliminated my bb
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2065
Re: Tonsillectomy has almost eliminated my bb
Update: I am almost 4 weeks post-op tonsillectomy. For the most of the time, I have had no reactions. No coughing, no one moving away, etc.
Then I had the bright idea to take probio tic one week ago. I started to get the occasional loud sniff, cough, throat clearing. But I figured it was just the ...
Then I had the bright idea to take probio tic one week ago. I started to get the occasional loud sniff, cough, throat clearing. But I figured it was just the ...
- Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finnaly I decide............
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6062
Re: Finnaly I decide............
I have no idea which was taken out.
- Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy has almost eliminated my bb
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2065
Re: Tonsillectomy has almost eliminated my bb
Guess what? I went to the bar and drank alcohol purely to test my bb post surgery. No reactions! People were coming to talk to me and I got nervous. So I excused myself. But they came back!
I hope the bb doesn't come back. I also hope I'm not lying to myself. It would crush my little feelings ...
I hope the bb doesn't come back. I also hope I'm not lying to myself. It would crush my little feelings ...
- Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy has almost eliminated my bb
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2065
Re: Tonsillectomy has almost eliminated my bb
I used to get that smell too -- that sewer smell. I could smell it in my saliva when I spit. I could smell it when I cupped my hands. I couldn't tell if it was coming from my sinuses or my gut. But since sewer is waste, I suspected that it was my gut.
So I started experimenting with food. I cut out ...
So I started experimenting with food. I cut out ...
- Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finnaly I decide............
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6062
Re: Finnaly I decide............
Let me tell you that I tried the bleach method before I got my tonsil surgery. It did not work and it make sense that it doesn't if you have tonsil stones. Imagine pouring bleach in a clogged toilet with feces in it. What happens? You don't have a clean smell that's for sure. You get same effect ...
- Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy has almost eliminated my bb
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2065
Tonsillectomy has almost eliminated my bb
Hello all! I am writing after reading posts 4 years trying to find an answer to my bad breath. I finally decided that it must be my tonsils after having numerous tests: GI test, test for parasites, CT scan on sinuses. My dentist said my teeth were great. I do have post nasal drip and horrible butt ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.