Let me tell you that I tried the bleach method before I got my tonsil surgery. It did not work and it make sense that it doesn't if you have tonsil stones. Imagine pouring bleach in a clogged toilet with feces in it. What happens? You don't have a clean smell that's for sure. You get same effect with bleach on tonsil stones.
So I got the tonsil surgery. No antibiotics. Worked wonders, judging by the reaction of others. (I don't trust people when asking about my breath. Most people will lie to my face and then move away, cough, and rub nose.
Go for it! Good luck!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Finnaly I decide............
Re: Finnaly I decide............
Betty, do u remove ur palatine tonsils or ur lingual tonsils?Betty wrote:Let me tell you that I tried the bleach method before I got my tonsil surgery. It did not work and it make sense that it doesn't if you have tonsil stones. Imagine pouring bleach in a clogged toilet with feces in it. What happens? You don't have a clean smell that's for sure. You get same effect with bleach on tonsil stones.
So I got the tonsil surgery. No antibiotics. Worked wonders, judging by the reaction of others. (I don't trust people when asking about my breath. Most people will lie to my face and then move away, cough, and rub nose.
Go for it! Good luck!
Re: Finnaly I decide............
I have no idea which was taken out.
Re: Finnaly I decide............
terrydin wrote:Seems like tonsils have been put there for a reason why do we always want to take them out?
I would think because for some people it's the cause of bb?
Re: Finnaly I decide............
google/youtube "tonsilstones" and you will understand.
Re: Finnaly I decide............
And now are you okay AFTER TONSILECTOMY?Betty wrote:Let me tell you that I tried the bleach method before I got my tonsil surgery. It did not work and it make sense that it doesn't if you have tonsil stones. Imagine pouring bleach in a clogged toilet with feces in it. What happens? You don't have a clean smell that's for sure. You get same effect with bleach on tonsil stones.
So I got the tonsil surgery. No antibiotics. Worked wonders, judging by the reaction of others. (I don't trust people when asking about my breath. Most people will lie to my face and then move away, cough, and rub nose.
Go for it! Good luck!
YOUR BB HAVE GONE?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.