THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 12 matches

by hope4cure
Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
Replies: 18
Views: 6076
Gender:

Re: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)

Same. People still can smell my breath eventhough I wear mask. I wore double mask and people's reaction sti same. *_* Haven't tried to wear N95 mask though.
salehia802 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:58 am I wish it was so. But mask doesn't prevent BB. It even passes over blanket. ](*,)
by hope4cure
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
Replies: 87
Views: 63455
Gender:

Re: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath


Just found this article. I Hope I don't have this gene mutation


Date of news: 19 December 201
For the first time, researchers have uncovered that bad breath can be caused by a genetic defect. A mutation in the gene SELENBP1 leads to the absence of the protein that converts the sulphur compound ...
by hope4cure
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm CURED accidentally. Please try this everyone!!
Replies: 9
Views: 3512
Gender:

Re: I'm CURED accidentally. Please try this everyone!!

I ever tried kind of aloe vera concentrate, I mixed it with water. But it triggered my grastitis because it tasted sour. I ended up in hospital. :( My stomach can't handle acid juice/liquid.

For me it's safer to eat raw aloe vera leaf although tastes bitter. However both didn't help much. My bb ...
by hope4cure
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Replies: 7
Views: 3349
Gender:

Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?

Me.
Even after brushing my teeth, using waterpik, scraping tongue, taking chlorophyll, probiotic. Nothing help me so far. My family still rub their noses when I'm talking.
by hope4cure
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:28 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: Lonely life, Depressed
Replies: 13
Views: 22034
Gender:

Re: Lonely life, Depressed


Did u consider removing the tonsils wen u r sure they have stones?
Tonsil stones contribute to a very bad breath



Not yet. I don't want to remove my tonsil stones because my body might need it. I hope someday there will be a way to cure BB without remove the tonsils. I'm just trying to clean my ...
by hope4cure
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:23 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: Lonely life, Depressed
Replies: 13
Views: 22034
Gender:

Re: Lonely life, Depressed


Try to eat less rice see if it helps with the tonsil stones. Try to eat more vegetables (michael pollan wrote a book and he says eat food mostly plants) and keep on trying new inexpensive cures. There are bad breath sufferers here who are in a relationship.
My boyfriend accepts it. But i never ...
by hope4cure
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: give up spicy foods
Replies: 15
Views: 109552
Gender:

Re: give up spicy foods

I eat rice daily. Thhe heat sensation occurs everytime I eat. And spicy foods make it worst. So I avoid spicy foods too. I feel like my digestive system doesn't work properly. It's so slow. Food seems like undigested properly and I think it's cause the BB. I have gastritis too so doesn't allow to ...
by hope4cure
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: give up spicy foods
Replies: 15
Views: 109552
Gender:

Re: give up spicy foods

I haven't tried traditional Chinese medicine yet. Cucumbers, coco water and etc also doesn't work on me to reduce the heat sensation in the stomach. Perhaps I need to try the digestive bitter or digestive enzymes as mentioned above.
by hope4cure
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: give up spicy foods
Replies: 15
Views: 109552
Gender:

Re: give up spicy foods

What's TCM?
winter wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:42 pm Spicy food makes my BB a lot worse.

I have given up on it for a few years, but I still can't get rid of BB completely.

I have tried TCM. They gave me very "cooling" stuff. They didn't help as far as I know. But I don't have reliable feedback, so I could be wrong.
by hope4cure
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Replies: 11
Views: 3226
Gender:

Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.

I'm experiencing exactly the same thing. I'm still fighting to fix my bb, but everyday just got worsen. Does your throat develop tonsil stones?
by hope4cure
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:22 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: As if the foods stays in my throat
Replies: 4
Views: 3467
Gender:

Re: As if the foods stays in my throat

I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm easily developing tonsil stones everyday. Everything I eat and when it's trapped on the throat it will feed bacteria on there. My bad breath mostly from throat (tonsil stones) also my stomach.
by hope4cure
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:19 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: Lonely life, Depressed
Replies: 13
Views: 22034
Gender:

Lonely life, Depressed

Hello community, this is my first time posting here. I joined this website since 2 years ago but only for reading posts just in case I could find solutions for my bb, until today i have courage to post this, because i'm so lonely in real life. I've been suffering BB since elementary school as I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗