I have been suffering from bad breath for years.
It smells like farts, poop (in the morning), like dragonbreath or dogbreath.
In the morning i will never talk to my boy friend because he would die or
break up with me, i dont even like smelling my own breath. Esp not under the blanket. My bf does not have bad breath
not even in the morning, a little sour smelling but that's it. I never speak in his face
but he has told me that my breath is bad. Only once in five years. He still loves me tho.
I've seen other peoples reaction to my breath. Thats why i avoid social interactions
the job i have is a solitary job and i like it like that.
But i wish i could be and feel more confident.
Everything i eat, people can smell. My bf can eat everything i never smell what he ate. It's like my throat is built different, whenever i
eat too much it's like the food stays in my throat.
My breath esp stinks when i eat meat. But i love meat.
I use a tungbrush but the smell comes from where i cant reach.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
As if the foods stays in my throat
Re: As if the foods stays in my throat
Its rare, but there can be a pouch in your throat where food gets stuck and rots. I don't remember what its called. Its worth looking into!
Re: As if the foods stays in my throat
I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm easily developing tonsil stones everyday. Everything I eat and when it's trapped on the throat it will feed bacteria on there. My bad breath mostly from throat (tonsil stones) also my stomach.
Re: As if the foods stays in my throat
Zenker's diverticulum
I once mentioned it to a doctor. He said it's extremely rare and only seen on elderly people, didn't even consider it.
I once mentioned it to a doctor. He said it's extremely rare and only seen on elderly people, didn't even consider it.
Re: As if the foods stays in my throat
Thanks for the comments. I think its GERD / reflux. Because when i eat too much the food comes back up.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.