THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hey guys! Kamusta na kayo hopefully bb free na tayo lahat kaso ang hirap talaga tanggapin hindi pa rin tayo iniiwan niya. Napamahal na talaga satin sin bb parang anak na nga eh. Djk! Btw narinig niyo na ba yung Detoxic na supplements na galing pa russia? Nakita ko yun ang ads about sa mabahong ...
- Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad breath looking for love
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2644
Re: bad breath looking for love
I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a ...
- Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad breath looking for love
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2644
Re: bad breath looking for love
I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
- Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
@LFcure Hi! Same here i have that kind of saliva that is sticky and white and we both have the same experiences. I also wonder does the others have the same color of plegm in their throat when spitting?.
- Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi guys!kamusta kayo?? Gosh my bb is still kicking sana mamatay na ito nahired pa naman ako sa work as regular huhu pero keri lang yan wala na tayo pera super broke na kaya need ng trabaho. Anyway may nabasa akk sa ibang thread na si Raymond ata yun nagpost regarding sa breathing process para daw ...
- Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
And I've read a few message above while doing this process that they experienced unusual sound but in my case I can't hear anything. Maybe I am doing it the wrong way?
- Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
I've tried this method since last night and i feel a sensation in my nose when inhaling and dryness in my throat but i feel no plegm in there unlike for the past few months I always have plegm in my throat. I have BB for almost 3 years and its very depressing seeing peoples reaction when I start ...
- Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
It's really hard for me to understand how to do the process. Can you please explain further?
- Tue May 01, 2018 2:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
I feel like my breath stinks is coming again, gosh! Its really important guys to maintain our diet plan as for me I've done it for only two weeks lol 'coz i got busy with my bro's wedding that's why I even forget to prepare and buy for my diet meals but I promised to start a diet plan again ...
- Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
I feel like my breath stinks is coming again, gosh! Its really important guys to maintain our diet plan as for me I've done it for only two weeks lol 'coz i got busy with my bro's wedding that's why I even forget to prepare and buy for my diet meals but I promised to start a diet plan again ...
- Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
@Ricky Yes. Great thing that I found an online job and have my own business too that not necessarily needed to meet up with customers that's why I spend all my money for my diet plan.
@strugglingpotato I am using Puritan's Pride brand (Probiotic Acidophillus with pectin) contains 3 billion live ...
@strugglingpotato I am using Puritan's Pride brand (Probiotic Acidophillus with pectin) contains 3 billion live ...
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi everyone. I just recently registered to this group but I already knew since last month about this and read everything shared here. I'm a sufferer of bad breath for almost 3 or 4 years after I graduated from college (great thing I finished my degree first before having this bb) but then until now ...
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi everyone. I just recently registered to this group but I already knew since last month about this and read everything shared here. I'm a sufferer of bad breath for almost 3 or 4 years after I graduated from college (great thing I finished my degree first before having this bb) but then until now ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.