THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
bad breath looking for love
Re: bad breath looking for love
I know how you feel, only bad breath sufferers know how frustrating it is. Most people think it's a lack of hygiene but it is not and I understand why because that's what I thought too until I became a bad breath sufferer. I'm a clean person I brush my teeth and I clean my tongue I never had bad breath until I took antibiotics. Antibiotics kills bad bacteria and unfortunately good bacteria too I didn't know that. Now I'm taking probiotics. I am a good looking, cool, down to earth guy, girls sometimes approach me but I don't talk to them much they think I am arrogant but I am not it's just I have bad breath sometimes. Does that happen to you girls and guys sometimes?
Re: bad breath looking for love
I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Re: bad breath looking for love
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Re: bad breath looking for love
winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pmMaybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: bad breath looking for love
How nice would that be lol, a place free of judgements! I once suggested on here a type of vacation/trip "convention" where we could all get together and have fun, and also provide feedback to each otherwinter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pmMaybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Re: bad breath looking for love
I would be up for it if it's within my means.StillHoping wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:37 pmHow nice would that be lol, a place free of judgements! I once suggested on here a type of vacation/trip "convention" where we could all get together and have fun, and also provide feedback to each otherwinter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pmMaybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
We need reliable feedback, but most of us don't have it. We might have unknowingly struck off some solutions that actually improved our BB just because we still got reactions.
A caveat, I met someone here, but somehow we couldn't smell each other. He had met a few others and he said everyone couldn't smell each other.
Re: bad breath looking for love
I would be up for itwinter wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:36 amI would be up for it if it's within my means.StillHoping wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:37 pmHow nice would that be lol, a place free of judgements! I once suggested on here a type of vacation/trip "convention" where we could all get together and have fun, and also provide feedback to each otherwinter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
We need reliable feedback, but most of us don't have it. We might have unknowingly struck off some solutions that actually improved our BB just because we still got reactions.
A caveat, I met someone here, but somehow we couldn't smell each other. He had met a few others and he said everyone couldn't smell each other.
Re: bad breath looking for love
Imagine living in our own little town with no judgemental person around. We can live with no more worries. Anyway when I'm out of town and met someone who has a bb too i felt so relieved and kind of happy lol because I know that I am not alone. Hoping to meet more of you guys.winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pmMaybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Re: bad breath looking for love
Well at least you're good looking. I look like crap.
Re: bad breath looking for love
I actually met two people with horrible bb in Japan. I heard it is a pretty common problem there. Does anyone know Japanese? Can you surf Japanese sites to see if you can find any useful information?Nami wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:35 amImagine living in our own little town with no judgemental person around. We can live with no more worries. Anyway when I'm out of town and met someone who has a bb too i felt so relieved and kind of happy lol because I know that I am not alone. Hoping to meet more of you guys.winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pmMaybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: bad breath looking for love
Anyone still interested in having a meetup? Where is everyone from?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
- terranpatriot
- Advanced
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
- Location: East Coast, USA
Re: bad breath looking for love
I'm always up to hang out if any of you ever decide to visit Washington, D.C. (Doesn't need to be romantic, I'm more interested in making casual friends). Just shoot me a PM/message if ever planning on coming to the area!
I've never met anyone with the chronic condition, and excited at the very thought of being able to engage in a judgment free conversation! Over food and/or drinks would be even better, lol

I've never met anyone with the chronic condition, and excited at the very thought of being able to engage in a judgment free conversation! Over food and/or drinks would be even better, lol
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.