THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

bad breath looking for love

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
love
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am
Gender:

bad breath looking for love

Post by love »

O:)
love
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am
Gender:

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by love »

I know how you feel, only bad breath sufferers know how frustrating it is. Most people think it's a lack of hygiene but it is not and I understand why because that's what I thought too until I became a bad breath sufferer. I'm a clean person I brush my teeth and I clean my tongue I never had bad breath until I took antibiotics. Antibiotics kills bad bacteria and unfortunately good bacteria too I didn't know that. Now I'm taking probiotics. I am a good looking, cool, down to earth guy, girls sometimes approach me but I don't talk to them much they think I am arrogant but I am not it's just I have bad breath sometimes. Does that happen to you girls and guys sometimes?
Nami
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:23 am

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by Nami »

I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by winter »

Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
love
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am
Gender:

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by love »

winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by StillHoping »

winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
How nice would that be lol, a place free of judgements! I once suggested on here a type of vacation/trip "convention" where we could all get together and have fun, and also provide feedback to each other
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by winter »

StillHoping wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:37 pm
winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
How nice would that be lol, a place free of judgements! I once suggested on here a type of vacation/trip "convention" where we could all get together and have fun, and also provide feedback to each other
I would be up for it if it's within my means.

We need reliable feedback, but most of us don't have it. We might have unknowingly struck off some solutions that actually improved our BB just because we still got reactions.

A caveat, I met someone here, but somehow we couldn't smell each other. He had met a few others and he said everyone couldn't smell each other.
love
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am
Gender:

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by love »

winter wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:36 am
StillHoping wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:37 pm
winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm

Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
How nice would that be lol, a place free of judgements! I once suggested on here a type of vacation/trip "convention" where we could all get together and have fun, and also provide feedback to each other
I would be up for it if it's within my means.

We need reliable feedback, but most of us don't have it. We might have unknowingly struck off some solutions that actually improved our BB just because we still got reactions.

A caveat, I met someone here, but somehow we couldn't smell each other. He had met a few others and he said everyone couldn't smell each other.
I would be up for it
Nami
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:23 am

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by Nami »

winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
Imagine living in our own little town with no judgemental person around. We can live with no more worries. Anyway when I'm out of town and met someone who has a bb too i felt so relieved and kind of happy lol because I know that I am not alone. Hoping to meet more of you guys.
Kd1994
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm
Gender:

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by Kd1994 »

Well at least you're good looking. I look like crap.😂
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by winter »

Nami wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:35 am
winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
Imagine living in our own little town with no judgemental person around. We can live with no more worries. Anyway when I'm out of town and met someone who has a bb too i felt so relieved and kind of happy lol because I know that I am not alone. Hoping to meet more of you guys.
I actually met two people with horrible bb in Japan. I heard it is a pretty common problem there. Does anyone know Japanese? Can you surf Japanese sites to see if you can find any useful information?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by StillHoping »

Anyone still interested in having a meetup? Where is everyone from?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
User avatar
terranpatriot
Advanced
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
Location: East Coast, USA

Re: bad breath looking for love

Post by terranpatriot »

I'm always up to hang out if any of you ever decide to visit Washington, D.C. (Doesn't need to be romantic, I'm more interested in making casual friends). Just shoot me a PM/message if ever planning on coming to the area!

I've never met anyone with the chronic condition, and excited at the very thought of being able to engage in a judgment free conversation! Over food and/or drinks would be even better, lol :D :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗