THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:43 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My road to recovery
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7248
- Gender:
Re: My road to recovery
Thanks for sharing your story!
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:39 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50266
- Gender:
Re: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
That's great! had bad breath and I think it was when I started drinking coffee and smoking a lot. Found this article usmilepro.com.au/blogs/news/eight-simple-daily-do-s-and-don-ts-to-avoid-bad-breath started following a lot of these and it helped me a lot. Especially number 8.
"Eat your fruit and ...
"Eat your fruit and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.