THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
Re: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
Please come and sayyou are cured until now
Re: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
Hi
Was your bad breath contagious? Mine is, if anyone drink my left over drink(water juuce), the person the my bad breath too. How long to do the juicing before the smell gets better? Thanks
Was your bad breath contagious? Mine is, if anyone drink my left over drink(water juuce), the person the my bad breath too. How long to do the juicing before the smell gets better? Thanks
Re: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
Hello angieAngie1935 wrote:Hi
Was your bad breath contagious? Mine is, if anyone drink my left over drink(water juuce), the person the my bad breath too. How long to do the juicing before the smell gets better? Thanks
I dont think bad breath is contagious. Because if so, many of us here in the household would be infected. I also believe that my bb is caused by candida. Frequent use of antibiotics cause candida overgrowth, which i am fairly qualified. And chronic bad breath is just one of the symptoms of candida overgrowth. Ofcourse, not all candida sufferers have bb. That depends upon where the candida is located. And there are many types of bb, depending on the cause.
Candida is not contagiouse. It is contagiouse only if a person has a very low low immune system. Maybe a bubble boy.
I think a person with a healthy flora will never be infected with bb, even though he or she kisses a person with bb. Beneficial bacteria would definitely kill candida. Antibiotics can lower benficial bacteria. Good bacteria will grow back, but will be overwelmed by candida.
I just did this research a few days ago.
Re:
Hello jimiJimi Stein wrote:I use real juicer, cold press juicer, like Kuvings....
So you just mix carrots with water?
I do like 20 carrots per day, so that is 1 kilo of carrots and get like half a liter of juice out of it
I just like to ask a question. If some of us here are victims of frequent antibiotic use, will it not cause candida overgrowth? And if some of us suspect that we have candida overgrowth, isn't it that carrots should be avoided? Carrots are food that should be avoided in candida diet. I'm just confused. What do you think?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
I dont think so, anything raw that is non animal is good I would say
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
Hello jimiJimi Stein wrote:I dont think so, anything raw that is non animal is good I would say
I happen to see a website when i type google search "all" and saw "Candida was in my esophagus. If you search this, tell me, what do you think of his story. Do you think its true?
Re: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
That's great! had bad breath and I think it was when I started drinking coffee and smoking a lot. Found this article usmilepro.com.au/blogs/news/eight-simple-daily-do-s-and-don-ts-to-avoid-bad-breath started following a lot of these and it helped me a lot. Especially number 8.
"Eat your fruit and veg! When you crunch down on celery, apple, carrots or other similar food, it can help remove food stuck between your teeth. Fruit and vegetables will keep your body hydrated and are rich in vitamins."
I that relates to you a lot in regards to the diet and bad breath. I think once I started smoking my diet and healthy eating also went down the drain so that affected. But don't go on a keto diet that made my breath worse
"Eat your fruit and veg! When you crunch down on celery, apple, carrots or other similar food, it can help remove food stuck between your teeth. Fruit and vegetables will keep your body hydrated and are rich in vitamins."
I that relates to you a lot in regards to the diet and bad breath. I think once I started smoking my diet and healthy eating also went down the drain so that affected. But don't go on a keto diet that made my breath worse
Re:
Hi Jimi, do you think juicing will help us ?Jimi Stein wrote:I agreee, each of us should juice, I just bought a juicer and I will start juicing this week. I think wheatgrass, kale, etc can help us a lot and at the same time cleaning your diet with no milk, animal products.......
I suggest high raw and some cooked vegan food And juicing a lot.....
I have been growing wheatgrass for 2 months now. I just chew it and I think it helps, dunno how bcause I do it only occasionally, but still, it is easy to grow whatgrass indoors and cheap
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
you can juice just carrots and it will help you....but it is expensive..to buy one kilo of carrots each day....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.