THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Thu May 17, 2018 1:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nose Polyps
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1407
Re: Nose Polyps
I didn't know it was uncommon to have them only on one side. That seems to be my issue. Mine are only on my right side but now that you've mentioned that this isn't common I'll look into it. I do also have a several swollen lymph nodes, under my jaw, on that same side that just won't go down.
- Tue May 15, 2018 5:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nose Polyps
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1407
Re: Nose Polyps
I know I have nasal polyps and actually feel a strong suspicion that may be the issue. I had my tonsils removed but still have bb and feel as if its coming from the same side where i was told the polyps were. Ive found that ear nose and throat speciaalist dont seem eager to surgically remove nasal ...
- Tue May 15, 2018 5:44 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Mouth dries out when I breathe through my Nose
- Replies: 2
- Views: 17186
Re: Mouth dries out when I breathe through my Nose
I actually have this same problem. Does the inside of uour nose also get dry? Mine used to and it would even develop cuts and scabs. What i found was that spraying saline solution in my nose helped the dryness in my nose and but my mouth was still dry feeling so i started using biotene but it only ...
- Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finding and keeping work with bb
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1168
Finding and keeping work with bb
Hi,
I've been suffering from bb for what seems like my whole life. I have visited this site many times reading other's posts but never posting anything myself. As of late, bad breath has taken an unbelievable toll on me and thought this would be an area with possible support. I have room filling ...
I've been suffering from bb for what seems like my whole life. I have visited this site many times reading other's posts but never posting anything myself. As of late, bad breath has taken an unbelievable toll on me and thought this would be an area with possible support. I have room filling ...
- Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: breathe through your mouth
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1299
Re: breathe through your mouth
I'm not much of an expert. In fact i just joined but i think the whole breathing through your mouth can definitely contribute to dry mouth and bad breath. Is it difficult to breathe through your nose? Do you suffer from any allergies? You may want to consider seeing an allergist. Have you ever tried ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.