THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 36 matches

by Dita
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone with sinus BB try antihistamines?
Replies: 4
Views: 1144
Gender:

Re: Anyone with sinus BB try antihistamines?

I think this would work if you have nasal BB caused by inner ear problems, I remember trying this once at a very frustrating time. I am very petite and have a small throat and probably a very narrow nasal cavity. My grandad actually had to have his throat made larger with surgery and my mother and I ...
by Dita
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:43 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!
Replies: 40
Views: 14878
Gender:

Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

Anyone with nasal + oral BB benefitted from the gel?

I have been trying zinc for more than 2 weeks. Eat and gargle. Tested for reaction on 3 separate days. The first two test days seem slightly better, or just more tolerant people. But I had some pretty bad reactions again on the 3rd test day ...
by Dita
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:40 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!
Replies: 40
Views: 14878
Gender:

Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!



Question regarding your symptoms.. Do you have sinus bad breath? Do you have mucus running down the back of your throat? If so, I’d like to try this. I’ve heard of it before but am afraid it may only help with type 1 bad breath. I only have sinus breath. Thanks Hi, do you have an overbite? Also ...
by Dita
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:51 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!
Replies: 40
Views: 14878
Gender:

Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

Hi everyone, I used to be a regular poster around 6 years ago (if this is the same website but has had a makeover?) Different username now.

I started suffering from BB in Primary School (children can be very cruel) from around the age of 8. None of my other family members do but I have an overbite ...
by Dita
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tung gel giving good results
Replies: 27
Views: 6911
Gender:

Re: Tung gel giving good results

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 6984901109 Interesting artical (Human oral retention of zinc from mouthwashes containing zinc salts and its relevance to dental plaque control)
by Dita
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tung gel giving good results
Replies: 27
Views: 6911
Gender:

Re: Tung gel giving good results

I have read from Aydin Murat’s posts that apparently zinc can work for type 1 cases since they are meant to be originating from the mouth, however he also mentions that commercial mouthwashes which contain zinc also tend to contain ingredients such as Glycol (according to a post of his any ...
by Dita
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:06 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!
Replies: 40
Views: 14878
Gender:

Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

It is not a cure, cant you get it.....Katz uses Zinc in a similar way......Tung gel has fewer Twitter followers than our site....what does that tell you?
I reply to everybody....I think the email has gone to spam.
No, I will not sell out. In my ebook, I collected the cured reported on this site and ...
by Dita
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:05 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!
Replies: 40
Views: 14878
Gender:

Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

It is not a cure, cant you get it.....Katz uses Zinc in a similar way......Tung gel has fewer Twitter followers than our site....what does that tell you?
I reply to everybody....I think the email has gone to spam.
No, I will not sell out. In my ebook, I collected the cured reported on this site and ...
by Dita
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Kind of a breakthrough?
Replies: 3
Views: 1328
Gender:

Re: Kind of a breakthrough?

Good for you!! :D

I know it sounds mental but I'm going to crush and swish zinc tablets from Savers, lol. I will update you on that

Lots of products on here too: https://purepathessentialoils.com/best-zinc-supplement/
by Dita
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:24 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!
Replies: 40
Views: 14878
Gender:

Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

ok main ingredient is zinc chloride....same shit as sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxine etc.....
side effects of zinc chloride are



Zinc chloride is a skin irritant. After contact of the skin, immediate removal is necessary using soap and plenty of water. After contact of the eyes, adequate ...
by Dita
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:14 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!
Replies: 40
Views: 14878
Gender:

Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

ok main ingredient is zinc chloride....same shit as sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxine etc.....
side effects of zinc chloride are



Zinc chloride is a skin irritant. After contact of the skin, immediate removal is necessary using soap and plenty of water. After contact of the eyes, adequate ...
by Dita
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:13 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!
Replies: 40
Views: 14878
Gender:

Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

you created three different topics for tung gel.....seems fishy.......tung gel is nothing special.....it is the same crap as Katz product.....or Speiser miracle snake oil......like I said, zinc is not the main reason your bb went down....it is the other ingredient, called sodium chlorite, a nasty ...
by Dita
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tung gel giving good results
Replies: 27
Views: 6911
Gender:

Re: Tung gel giving good results

Crazy and Dita, do you all have nasal BB?

I'm thinking of trying zinc supplements again. But apparently, too much zinc isn't good. Any suggestion for how many mg I should take and for how long?
My little theory on that one is it's caused by dry mouth caused by acidic saliva. I believe this ...
by Dita
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:52 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!
Replies: 40
Views: 14878
Gender:

Re: Something that FINALLY WORKS after 15 years!

come on stop advertising tung gel.......it is just like any other bad breath product...........u work for them? Oh that's great isn't it Jimi, you have no idea what hell I have been through having chronic BB. It's embarassing as hell, I have been suicidal and this is the ONLY thing including two ...
by Dita
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tung gel giving good results
Replies: 27
Views: 6911
Gender:

Re: Tung gel giving good results

Crazy and Dita, do you all have nasal BB?

I'm thinking of trying zinc supplements again. But apparently, too much zinc isn't good. Any suggestion for how many mg I should take and for how long? Hi my only suggestion to you is to apply orally i.e toothpaste/mouthwash - You can get a few different ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗