THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Your blood type, the answer to finally getting rid of BB!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3811
- Gender:
Re: Your blood type, the answer to finally getting rid of BB!
I have this severe bad breath for 2 or 3 years now it's only getting worse in my opinion.. I was at the dentist a few times and she told me it's could be from my stomach too.. Yes I do have them symptoms I have a constant dry mouth.. white tongue and a bad taste in my mouth .. Im going to find out ...
- Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Persistent bad breath
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1067
- Gender:
Persistent bad breath
Hi I'm Denis I'm currently suffering with persistent bad breath from the stomach for a few years now I'm. 23 years old. I have been on antibiotics 3 or 4 times now for h pylori and my breath has not improved at all it smells from 20 to 30 meters away and it fills my whole house up.. I have tried ...
- Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Your blood type, the answer to finally getting rid of BB!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3811
- Gender:
Re: Your blood type, the answer to finally getting rid of BB!
Hi I'm currently suffering with persistent bad breath from the stomach. I have been on antibiotics 3 or 4 times now for h pylori and my breath has not improved at all it smells from 20 to 30 meters away and it fills my whole house up.. I have tried diets especially not eating red meat or dairy ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.