THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 62 matches
- Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help me find a cure please
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4300
Re: Help me find a cure please
Hi zneb, I got my whole tonsil removed using traditional method.. Recovery took around 2 weeks and it was painful! But it was the best thing I did. Complete recovery took about 6 weeks . I am 37 years old so I'm no spring chicken lol! How old are you? But be prepared for the pain and do your ...
- Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help me find a cure please
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4300
Re: Help me find a cure please
P.s I also use Raymond’s breathing technique when I remember and I feel the air reaching the back of my throat which my normal breathing never did.
- Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help me find a cure please
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4300
Re: Help me find a cure please
Hi all,
It has now been a year since my tonsillectomy and I felt a need to give you all an update. The metallic taste in my mouth has definitely reduced and I feel my B.B. has improved significantly. I actually kiss my husband (tongue and all) with more confidence and he says that my breath doesn’t ...
It has now been a year since my tonsillectomy and I felt a need to give you all an update. The metallic taste in my mouth has definitely reduced and I feel my B.B. has improved significantly. I actually kiss my husband (tongue and all) with more confidence and he says that my breath doesn’t ...
- Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Watermelon diet
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3769
Re: Watermelon diet
Hi,
Water melons are extremely high in sugar I personally would advise against it as you will not be getting a balanced diet.
Hi Sue...
I saw your post about your tonsil are smell. have you considered to do tonsilectomy ?
I have smell tonsil too and considering tonsilectomy next year
thnx ...
- Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Hi Raymond,
I too have noticed significant improvement in my breath and taste. Just like ttylxman I have noticed an improvement in my mouth odour. I have directly asked my friends and family and they have told me that they do not smell my breath. I don’t know what to do or say, it’s so confusing ...
I too have noticed significant improvement in my breath and taste. Just like ttylxman I have noticed an improvement in my mouth odour. I have directly asked my friends and family and they have told me that they do not smell my breath. I don’t know what to do or say, it’s so confusing ...
- Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Watermelon diet
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3769
Re: Watermelon diet
Hi,Ricky wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:40 am Has anyone tried watermelon diet? Eat and drink only watermelon? I think this is promising.
Water melons are extremely high in sugar I personally would advise against it as you will not be getting a balanced diet.
- Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Important - nose rubs however people I trust saying no
- Replies: 26
- Views: 34278
Re:
I has been difficult in trying to see if what these women are saying is true. There were 11 of us in the women's unit for the rehab center, from all walks of life. My roommate was the 50 year old from Jail that pretty much told people right to their face what she thought. She is the one that gave ...
- Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
And now I find it so much easier to breath in this way naturally especially when lying by down. I’m not sure if I resort back the my original way of breathing once I’m aslp though.
- Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
I noticed that when I started breathing this way I had phelgm in my throat but today when I breath this way I don’t have any phelgm at all. It just feel dry, did that happen to you too?
- Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Raymond, or anyone else on this forum have you used a halitometer or some sort of device that can accurately measure our breath and let us know how bad it is.
- Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Yes this technique definitely does loosen phelgm. So I have finally got the technique. When you said ‘close your mouth and breath as if you are breathing out if your mouth’, I tried doing that and it worked. But my problem is I am too paranoid about my breath that I no longer know when and if I am ...
- Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tried everything
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2781
Re: Tried everything
Gargling with Apple cider vinegar will damage and stain your teeth. You need to find a less acidic alternative
- Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:04 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28502
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
I am so sorry but I did not get any positive results I
Found the powder to be very smelly and my I could smell it in my room. So I had to throw it away.
Did anyone else try using it ?
Found the powder to be very smelly and my I could smell it in my room. So I had to throw it away.
Did anyone else try using it ?
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Hi ,
I try doing this breathing technique but because it’s so unnatural for me I cannot maintain it and resort back to my normal breathing. I have not experienced anyth My positive sorry.
I try doing this breathing technique but because it’s so unnatural for me I cannot maintain it and resort back to my normal breathing. I have not experienced anyth My positive sorry.
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:52 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28502
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
can you tell me the ingredients...I think i will have to delete this post....it is not safe that you send people some stuff that you made.....what do you think people?
Tbh I was also sceptical as the sachet arrives with no ingredients or any type of formal packaging I was very relunctant to try ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.