THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
ok pm me
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Tbh I was also sceptical as the sachet arrives with no ingredients or any type of formal packaging I was very relunctant to try it and it just sat around. I read the post so I thought il give it a try And it’s too early to say anything. Has anyone else tried it?Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:47 pm can you tell me the ingredients...I think i will have to delete this post....it is not safe that you send people some stuff that you made.....what do you think people?
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
I am so sorry but I did not get any positive results I
Found the powder to be very smelly and my I could smell it in my room. So I had to throw it away.
Did anyone else try using it ?
Found the powder to be very smelly and my I could smell it in my room. So I had to throw it away.
Did anyone else try using it ?
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
It has a Chinese medicine smell to it, yes. Its a family recipe, not an commercial use. Do not expect fancy packaging.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.