THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

Post by Jimi Stein »

ok pm me
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Sue2018
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

Post by Sue2018 »

Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:47 pm can you tell me the ingredients...I think i will have to delete this post....it is not safe that you send people some stuff that you made.....what do you think people?
Tbh I was also sceptical as the sachet arrives with no ingredients or any type of formal packaging I was very relunctant to try it and it just sat around. I read the post so I thought il give it a try And it’s too early to say anything. Has anyone else tried it?
Sue2018
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

Post by Sue2018 »

I am so sorry but I did not get any positive results I
Found the powder to be very smelly and my I could smell it in my room. So I had to throw it away.
Did anyone else try using it ?
guanshuo
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:02 am
Gender:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

Post by guanshuo »

It has a Chinese medicine smell to it, yes. Its a family recipe, not an commercial use. Do not expect fancy packaging.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗