THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 29 matches
- Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28807
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Trying natureway ivy extract green bottle .like 3 tablet with each meal and seeing no improvement. Updating in case anyone looking for feedback.
- Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28807
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Forgot to mention I have tried psyllium husk too 3 times with meal and seeing no improvement.
- Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28807
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Just an update : I have bought this Helixia
4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 428
Prospan 100mL By Helixia - Ivy Leaf Extract - Relieves Cough, Loosens Mucus & Phlegm and it dint work.
I have tried 7 day water fast recently and bb was wrost.
I have tried jarrow inulin 3 scoops in morning and 2 scoops before ...
4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 428
Prospan 100mL By Helixia - Ivy Leaf Extract - Relieves Cough, Loosens Mucus & Phlegm and it dint work.
I have tried 7 day water fast recently and bb was wrost.
I have tried jarrow inulin 3 scoops in morning and 2 scoops before ...
- Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: May be some temporary relief?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 46927
Re: May be some temporary relief?
I hv ordered too. Currently trying saline nebulizer plus zinc and potassium. Not seeing any changes.
- Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: May be some temporary relief?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 46927
Re: May be some temporary relief?
This is awesome news. Am really happy for you.
Hwo many tablets you take ? Like quantity for both items?
And do you have dry mouth too?
Hwo many tablets you take ? Like quantity for both items?
And do you have dry mouth too?
- Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:17 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
- Replies: 27
- Views: 43710
Re: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
Taylor how many days you waited to see the results.? For me it's been two days and not seeing any difference.
- Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:13 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
- Replies: 34
- Views: 35191
Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Tried NAC . No difference. ..Now trying anoro ellita.
- Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:08 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
- Replies: 27
- Views: 43710
Re: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
Hi Taylor:
Am so happy for you and wish you the best life ahead. Am also planning to check with my doctor if he can prescribe me. however I don't have any short if breath issue or any respiratory issue. I just want to see if this can help with my bad breath. I have tried all the cures mentioned ...
Am so happy for you and wish you the best life ahead. Am also planning to check with my doctor if he can prescribe me. however I don't have any short if breath issue or any respiratory issue. I just want to see if this can help with my bad breath. I have tried all the cures mentioned ...
- Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:20 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28502
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Hi friend,
I am ready to try the sample. Are u in usa?
I am ready to try the sample. Are u in usa?
- Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
- Replies: 25
- Views: 6089
Re: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
I have already checked with my wife m not sleeping with open mouth.
My blood test results came and I am vitamin b12 deficient not sure how it will help as i have already completed 1 round on vitamin b12 but no affect on bad breath.
My blood test results came and I am vitamin b12 deficient not sure how it will help as i have already completed 1 round on vitamin b12 but no affect on bad breath.
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:28 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Philadelphia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14440
Re: Anyone from Philadelphia
Anybody?
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
- Replies: 25
- Views: 6089
Re: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
Update --- not seeing any difference with zinc and kelp...its been 1 week already . Trying other stuff too like pottasium , body mint and digestive enzymes no difference at all. Started oil pulling too two times in day after brush and before brush in the night time...will report if I see any ...
- Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
- Replies: 25
- Views: 6089
Re: Trying my luck last time.am on the verge
I m not selfish inart....just tired of finding the cure...if I get just even 10 % improvement I will be happy...I hv tried lot of things and nothing helped me till date not even for little time...even I want to be social in life ....whn my family wants to go somewhere I am always finding a reason to ...
- Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where to do tmau test in usa
- Replies: 1
- Views: 880
Re: Where to do tmau test in usa
Can anybody explain the symptoms of Tmau and tmau 2.
I have sweaty body odor mostly armpit area,dry mouth,bad breath from past 10 years.
I noticed my body odor started in adulthood 2002 and bad breath started 10 years back 2008.
I have sweaty body odor mostly armpit area,dry mouth,bad breath from past 10 years.
I noticed my body odor started in adulthood 2002 and bad breath started 10 years back 2008.
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:59 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Philadelphia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14440
Anyone from Philadelphia
Wanted to discuss and share my experience ...so we can try to find cure together.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.