Hi all,
My doctor prescribed Tmau test ...however I did not find any place where I can do this test.....any special lab to try?
I have tried labcorp and quest diagnostics.
I live in Philadelphia area.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Where to do tmau test in usa
Re: Where to do tmau test in usa
Can anybody explain the symptoms of Tmau and tmau 2.
I have sweaty body odor mostly armpit area,dry mouth,bad breath from past 10 years.
I noticed my body odor started in adulthood 2002 and bad breath started 10 years back 2008.
I have sweaty body odor mostly armpit area,dry mouth,bad breath from past 10 years.
I noticed my body odor started in adulthood 2002 and bad breath started 10 years back 2008.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.