THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by guanshuo
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:44 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Replies: 18
Views: 28512
Gender:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

It has a Chinese medicine smell to it, yes. Its a family recipe, not an commercial use. Do not expect fancy packaging.
by guanshuo
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:45 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Replies: 18
Views: 28512
Gender:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

It is safe, nothing harmful in it. Just natural herbs from plants. If you want I can send you the exact list, but not here on open forum
by guanshuo
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:23 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Replies: 18
Views: 28512
Gender:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

I will be sending a few out to Europe based addresses. I tried one USA address but they havent received them yet. Maybe picked out by customs, although nothing harmful in it. Any EU based people here? PM me. Sending out this week
by guanshuo
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:57 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Replies: 18
Views: 28512
Gender:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

Block this whatsapp spammer. I am NOT associated with them.
by guanshuo
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:28 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Replies: 18
Views: 28512
Gender:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

I understand that, you can PM me. Otherwise I won't be able to send it to you.
by guanshuo
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:28 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Replies: 18
Views: 28512
Gender:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

I have had some request, but I did not got any mailing address to send to.
by guanshuo
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:52 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Replies: 18
Views: 28512
Gender:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

Please me a PM for your personal info and shipping details
by guanshuo
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:45 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Replies: 18
Views: 28512
Gender:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

No, I am willing to send worldwide as we are in a testing period and would appreciate any feedback. PM me
by guanshuo
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:41 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Replies: 18
Views: 28512
Gender:

Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

I am in Europe, PM me your address and some info about your situation.
by guanshuo
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:16 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Replies: 18
Views: 28512
Gender:

Free samples of TCM, feedback needed

Hi everyone,
I began to have bad breath since I became 30 years old.
My uncle, who is a TCM doctor prescribed me a powder. I was supposed to put some on my toothbrush and brush my gums and brush my tongue. After the first try my good breath already lasted longer and after 3-4 days of using it twice ...
by guanshuo
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A very late update on Traditional Chinese Medicine
Replies: 4
Views: 1920
Gender:

Re: A very late update on Traditional Chinese Medicine

Hi everyone,
I began to have bad breath since I became 30 years old.
My uncle, who is a TCM doctor prescribed me a powder. I was supposed to put some on my toothbrush and brush my gums and brush my tongue. After the first try my good breath already lasted longer and after 3-4 days of using it twice ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗