THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Hi everyone,
I began to have bad breath since I became 30 years old.
My uncle, who is a TCM doctor prescribed me a powder. I was supposed to put some on my toothbrush and brush my gums and brush my tongue. After the first try my good breath already lasted longer and after 3-4 days of using it twice a day, I can say My breath has no stinky odor. And it last the whole day. My family is using it as well, all with good succes. We want to start commercializing this product. Its just in raw powder form now. Taste is like traditional chinese medical, with added salt harvested from rocks. I would like to send some samples to people here to try for a week and report back here on the forum. I will send it for free and also pay for the postal fees. You can send me a pm or leave a message if interested.
I began to have bad breath since I became 30 years old.
My uncle, who is a TCM doctor prescribed me a powder. I was supposed to put some on my toothbrush and brush my gums and brush my tongue. After the first try my good breath already lasted longer and after 3-4 days of using it twice a day, I can say My breath has no stinky odor. And it last the whole day. My family is using it as well, all with good succes. We want to start commercializing this product. Its just in raw powder form now. Taste is like traditional chinese medical, with added salt harvested from rocks. I would like to send some samples to people here to try for a week and report back here on the forum. I will send it for free and also pay for the postal fees. You can send me a pm or leave a message if interested.
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Hi friend,
I am ready to try the sample. Are u in usa?
I am ready to try the sample. Are u in usa?
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
I am in Europe, PM me your address and some info about your situation.
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Only for people in the Europe?
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
No, I am willing to send worldwide as we are in a testing period and would appreciate any feedback. PM me
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Hello , I am in North America and would be interested too.
Thanks
Thanks
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Please me a PM for your personal info and shipping details
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Did anybody receive and try those ?
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
I have had some request, but I did not got any mailing address to send to.
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
I understand that, you can PM me. Otherwise I won't be able to send it to you.
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Block this whatsapp spammer. I am NOT associated with them.
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Can someone confirm if they actually received anything in the post? Did guanshuo really send u guys the free samples?
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
I will be sending a few out to Europe based addresses. I tried one USA address but they havent received them yet. Maybe picked out by customs, although nothing harmful in it. Any EU based people here? PM me. Sending out this week
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
can you tell me the ingredients...I think i will have to delete this post....it is not safe that you send people some stuff that you made.....what do you think people?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
It is safe, nothing harmful in it. Just natural herbs from plants. If you want I can send you the exact list, but not here on open forum
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.