THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:37 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Mouth and Nasal BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4138
Re: Mouth and Nasal BB
When you have Gerd doesn't mean that you have to much stomach acid but otherwise. You have low stomach acid that's why you have Gerd. Your food don't digest very good. You can try to drink 8 oz of water with 1 tablespoon of unpasteurized appel cider with the mother or unfilter, before meal. In the ...
- Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Watermelon diet
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3775
Re: Watermelon diet
I did this diet and my breath got worst. I was working went I did it. When people asked me something and when I started to speak they will back off and walk away very fast. The worst mistake I ever make never again. I ate fruit only and became very gassy and I couldn't hold my fart in. I was passing ...
- Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you guys sport?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2963
Do you guys sport?
I was woundering, how active do you guys are? Do you do some kind of sport? Are you really active to sweat the toxicness out of your body?
I started this week to walk every day 2 to 3 miles to see if this, also will help. I'm not fat, I'm only 154 pound.
I drank cola/soda for 6 years straight. I ...
I started this week to walk every day 2 to 3 miles to see if this, also will help. I'm not fat, I'm only 154 pound.
I drank cola/soda for 6 years straight. I ...
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Did you guys tried keto diet?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1087
Re: Did you guys tried keto diet?
Yes I have tried it, and honestly I would not recommend it. I tried doing it for a couple of months and just ended up getting "keto" and hunger breath the entire time. But then again every person is different, and what doesn't work for me may work for you. I think its better to do a low fat/low ...
- Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Did you guys tried keto diet?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1087
Did you guys tried keto diet?
Hi guys,
I was woundering, if some of you did tried keto diet or low carb diet, and still do it?
Or did you guys cut off all sugar of your diet to eliminate candida?
I have this problem for almost 3 years now. I did from everything that you can imagine. I am broke because of this. I invested all ...
I was woundering, if some of you did tried keto diet or low carb diet, and still do it?
Or did you guys cut off all sugar of your diet to eliminate candida?
I have this problem for almost 3 years now. I did from everything that you can imagine. I am broke because of this. I invested all ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.