THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Do you guys sport?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Patiencee
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:35 am

Do you guys sport?

Post by Patiencee »

I was woundering, how active do you guys are? Do you do some kind of sport? Are you really active to sweat the toxicness out of your body?

I started this week to walk every day 2 to 3 miles to see if this, also will help. I'm not fat, I'm only 154 pound.

I drank cola/soda for 6 years straight. I am 2 years free from that, thank God. I thought it wasn't bad, because my doctor at that time told me: it doesn't harm me. Liquid is liquid, I only need to stay hydrated. Now. I'm verry upset with her advice. I didn't knew better, that's why I asked her.

I am still searching for the solution, I refuse to give up. I am 2 years searching and changing my diet to find the right diet.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗