THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:56 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello everyone!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3627
- Gender:
Hello everyone!
I have healed so much reading everyone’s experiences. I’m obviously more than a bad breath beauty but I thought at least for this forum it would be fitting. My B.B. woes began in the best way. I kissed a toddler I loved very much who had thrush and my immune system was so jacked from trauma that I ...
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Want to be BB penpals?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1910
- Gender:
Want to be BB penpals?
Hello everyone, I would love to have penpals with B.B. so we can share & encourage one another with our war stories. I believe in hope over despair but I’m brave enough to also admit what my feelings are. Let me know.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.