THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Want to be BB penpals?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Badbreathbeauty
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:30 am
Gender:

Want to be BB penpals?

Post by Badbreathbeauty »

Hello everyone, I would love to have penpals with B.B. so we can share & encourage one another with our war stories. I believe in hope over despair but I’m brave enough to also admit what my feelings are. Let me know.
love
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am
Gender:

Re: Want to be BB penpals?

Post by love »

Hi, I believe in hope over despair too. How did your bad breath start and what did you do about it ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗