THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by love
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath looking for love
Replies: 12
Views: 2644
Gender:

Re: bad breath looking for love






Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.


How nice would that be lol, a place free of judgements! I once suggested on here a type of vacation/trip "convention" where we could all get together and have fun, and also provide feedback to each other


I ...
by love
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath looking for love
Replies: 12
Views: 2644
Gender:

Re: bad breath looking for love



I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.


Maybe we can all move to a ...
by love
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Want to be BB penpals?
Replies: 1
Views: 1905
Gender:

Re: Want to be BB penpals?

Hi, I believe in hope over despair too. How did your bad breath start and what did you do about it ?
by love
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath looking for love
Replies: 12
Views: 2644
Gender:

Re: bad breath looking for love

I know how you feel, only bad breath sufferers know how frustrating it is. Most people think it's a lack of hygiene but it is not and I understand why because that's what I thought too until I became a bad breath sufferer. I'm a clean person I brush my teeth and I clean my tongue I never had bad ...
by love
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath looking for love
Replies: 12
Views: 2644
Gender:

bad breath looking for love

O:)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗