Hello
I'm sure we will have another zoom meeting in the near future.
Keep an eye on the forum.
Best wishes
Tom
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 25 matches
- Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:43 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Looking for people to hang out
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12470
- Gender:
- Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:22 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Looking for people to hang out
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12470
- Gender:
Re: Looking for people to hang out
Hi Crystal
Hope you are ok
You live in NY cool, whats it like living in NY? I live in the UK in the south east.
Would be great to get to know you, there's some great people on this forum.
We are all in the same position so remember you have people that understand.
Best wishes
Tom
Hope you are ok
You live in NY cool, whats it like living in NY? I live in the UK in the south east.
Would be great to get to know you, there's some great people on this forum.
We are all in the same position so remember you have people that understand.
Best wishes
Tom
- Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:00 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Looking for people to hang out
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12470
- Gender:
Re: Looking for people to hang out
Hi
We recently set up a regular zoom meeting, you are welcome to join us the next time we meet.
Kind regards
Tom
We recently set up a regular zoom meeting, you are welcome to join us the next time we meet.
Kind regards
Tom
- Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want to start a Zoom chat
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2855
- Gender:
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Hi Grunge
Great to talk to you, a very inspiring talk.
Let's do this again next week.
Message me on WhatsApp if you like.
Have a great day.
Best wishes
Tom
Great to talk to you, a very inspiring talk.
Let's do this again next week.
Message me on WhatsApp if you like.
Have a great day.
Best wishes
Tom
- Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want to start a Zoom chat
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2855
- Gender:
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Could you put the zoom info here on this post, my personal messages don't seem to arrive sometimes.
- Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want to start a Zoom chat
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2855
- Gender:
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Hi Grunge
Great news
Saturday at 9pm is good for me. Hope it's good for you.
In the past I had some zoom calls with a girl from this forum named Brianna which went well.
It will be good to talk and share experiences and ideas.
Abit of empathy goes along way.
Have a great evening
Best wishes
Tom
Great news
Saturday at 9pm is good for me. Hope it's good for you.
In the past I had some zoom calls with a girl from this forum named Brianna which went well.
It will be good to talk and share experiences and ideas.
Abit of empathy goes along way.
Have a great evening
Best wishes
Tom
- Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want to start a Zoom chat
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2855
- Gender:
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Hi Grunge
Sounds like a plan
I'm in the UK
though so would need to know the equivalent London standard time for the zoom meeting.
Would be great to chat.
Best wishes
Tom
Sounds like a plan
I'm in the UK
Would be great to chat.
Best wishes
Tom
- Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Source of my bad breath
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1930
- Gender:
Re: Source of my bad breath
Hi Dangeolgau
Hope all is good
Thanks for sharing your story
I have some news I have had a laser tonsillectomy today, I'm very sore but I'm glad I've had it done
Need my sinuses looked at aswell
I think I have chronic sinusitis
Once I'm over the tonsil pain I'm going to talk to the ENT again ...
Hope all is good
Thanks for sharing your story
I have some news I have had a laser tonsillectomy today, I'm very sore but I'm glad I've had it done
Need my sinuses looked at aswell
I think I have chronic sinusitis
Once I'm over the tonsil pain I'm going to talk to the ENT again ...
- Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:00 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Looking for UK friends
- Replies: 4
- Views: 14013
- Gender:
Re: Looking for UK friends
Hi Everyone
I live in the south east UK
I have a consultation coming up for having my tonsils removed and my sinuses opened up cause presently I can hardly breath through my nose.
Tonsillectomy will deal with the tonsil stones and the nasal operation should deal with the smell coming from my ...
I live in the south east UK
I have a consultation coming up for having my tonsils removed and my sinuses opened up cause presently I can hardly breath through my nose.
Tonsillectomy will deal with the tonsil stones and the nasal operation should deal with the smell coming from my ...
- Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Searching for a Cure- Update 5
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1500
- Gender:
Re: Searching for a Cure- Update 5
Good
Sounds like you are doing well
Keep up the good work
I'm experimenting with blis k12 oral probiotics at the moment
Sounds like you are doing well
Keep up the good work
I'm experimenting with blis k12 oral probiotics at the moment
- Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: next step up from dentist
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3264
- Gender:
Re: next step up from dentist
Hi Simple
My bb definitely originates from the sinuses
People can notice it from quite a distance, I've somehow started to accept it and I'm trying to reach out to people but it's hard for me
I haven't tried the test above yet but will do
In terms of treatment I'm just brushing with bicarbonate ...
My bb definitely originates from the sinuses
People can notice it from quite a distance, I've somehow started to accept it and I'm trying to reach out to people but it's hard for me
I haven't tried the test above yet but will do
In terms of treatment I'm just brushing with bicarbonate ...
- Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anyone group chat?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3721
- Gender:
Re: anyone group chat?
Hi TripleN333
I haven't received the private message
I've noticed I have the same issue sending messages, they go into the outbox but never get sent
We need another way of sharing WhatsApp information
I haven't received the private message
I've noticed I have the same issue sending messages, they go into the outbox but never get sent
We need another way of sharing WhatsApp information
- Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anyone group chat?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3721
- Gender:
Re: anyone group chat?
Hi TripleN333
Yes I use WhatsApp
You can private message me your number if you would like to chat there
Yes I use WhatsApp
You can private message me your number if you would like to chat there
- Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: next step up from dentist
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3264
- Gender:
Re: next step up from dentist
Hi Simple
You make some good points above, seems that you have done alot of research into the subject
I have tonsil stones and constant mucus in the nose and throat so I'm 90% sure these are the sources of my bb
It's just so hard to find an e.n.t who wants to help me solve this issue though
Good ...
You make some good points above, seems that you have done alot of research into the subject
I have tonsil stones and constant mucus in the nose and throat so I'm 90% sure these are the sources of my bb
It's just so hard to find an e.n.t who wants to help me solve this issue though
Good ...
- Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anyone group chat?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3721
- Gender:
Re: anyone group chat?
Yes I'm interested
I think we need to support each other more
I think we need to support each other more
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.