THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Source of my bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dangeolgau
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Source of my bad breath

Post by dangeolgau »

Hello to all of you guys,

is my first post here on the forum but I think that I have read most of the topics.
As most of us here my BB started around 12 yo now I'm 29. I have tried many things nothing provide a 100% cure.
I have done the tonsilectomy and it helped me to reduce the BB with 50%, than I have done an turbinate reduction because I was not able to breath with my nose and also this help me to reduce lets say with 20% from the initial BB.

My symptoms are different from most of you here on the forum I think. I have Oral/Nasal BB but the smell and the bad taste in the mouth is only on the right side, on the left side I feel normal.
Also I have PND and feel the throat irritated only on the right side, regarding the nose the bad smell come only from the right nostril, on the left I feel normal.

So PND only on right side, same with bad taste and smell.
I would like to know if you have same symptoms as mine.

I have also sinusitis and plan to do the sinuplasty and also the asportation of the adenoids.
TomHappyHippy
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 am
Location: UK
Gender:

Re: Source of my bad breath

Post by TomHappyHippy »

Hi Dangeolgau

Hope all is good

Thanks for sharing your story

I have some news I have had a laser tonsillectomy today, I'm very sore but I'm glad I've had it done

Need my sinuses looked at aswell

I think I have chronic sinusitis

Once I'm over the tonsil pain I'm going to talk to the ENT again

Best wishes
Tom
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗