THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Tired12
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bad breath after eating
Replies: 12
Views: 5517

Re: Nasal bad breath after eating

I have/had nasal odor & bb for years, all of those things you mentioned neti pot, probiotics, etc always made it 1000x worse. I would get nasal odor at least a couple times a week (and then sometimes I wouldn't get it for weeks), I could never smell it but I was told it smells like sulfur. In ...
by Tired12
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 14 day water fast cured my bb for 3 weeks
Replies: 13
Views: 5904

Re: 14 day water fast cured my bb for 3 weeks


tl;dr: I'm 100% cured since mid 2017 and I'm pretty sure water fasting is what cured me.

longer version: I haven't posted on this forum for 2 years but I used to be a regular member for several years. I'm now 42 years old. BB started when I was 11 and had BB until I was 41. A few years ago, I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗