THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 11 matches
- Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
- Replies: 87
- Views: 63456
Re: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
I want whatever kind of nasal+oral bb y'all have to where you think you can survive an 11+ hour flight from the US to Amsterdam. They seriously landed a plane and threw a homeless man off for BODY ODOR. Just imagine all the breaths you take in a second in recycled airplane air. Maybe if you fly ...
- Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Raw plant based diet update
- Replies: 64
- Views: 64977
Re: Raw plant based diet update
About the coconut products. I eat fresh coconut meat and water everyday since it readily available in my backyard. I do not know really what are the recommended food to eat and I am just eating any plant based foods in raw state available. I do not know the science behind it either.
Keep ...
- Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Maybe cured..
- Replies: 53
- Views: 23296
Re: Maybe cured..
I didnt deny that this is a sulfur problem, it clearly is a sulfur problem for me, since prevotella is a huge hydrogen sulphide producer.
but I think it is not that the SELENBP1 gene isn't functioning but that those detoxification pathways/enzymes aren't working right for whatever reason. or ...
- Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Maybe cured..
- Replies: 53
- Views: 23296
Re: Maybe cured..
Don't be so defensive! You found something. Be happy. I went and bought Betaine HCL literally 2 hours ago. I took it with something cheesy and meaty.
You literally did say it was not genetic, and not sulfur. And your explanation above as to why it's not SELENBP1 is LITERALLY an explanation of what ...
You literally did say it was not genetic, and not sulfur. And your explanation above as to why it's not SELENBP1 is LITERALLY an explanation of what ...
- Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Maybe cured..
- Replies: 53
- Views: 23296
Re: Maybe cured..
If this works for you, this works.
Question: Why is your body overproducing the sulphur bacteria in your gut?
Answer: Because your body has a problem "catalyz[ing] the oxidation of methanethiol, an organosulfur compound known to be produced in substantial amounts by gut bacteria." This is pulled ...
Question: Why is your body overproducing the sulphur bacteria in your gut?
Answer: Because your body has a problem "catalyz[ing] the oxidation of methanethiol, an organosulfur compound known to be produced in substantial amounts by gut bacteria." This is pulled ...
- Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Raw plant based diet update
- Replies: 64
- Views: 64977
Re: Raw plant based diet update
So you just chew on raw uncooked vegetables and gulp them down your throat?
They are saying pea, cauliflower, broccoli, and corn are VERY high on producing, this very stinky fecal odor gas called "Methionine" in our stomach. And this gas is the main culprit that enters into our blood stream and ...
- Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Texas Meetup - MLK Weekend
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2813
Re: Texas Meetup - MLK Weekend
Accidentally posted what was supposed to be a PM to Winter.
As far as the orgy... I mean, if y’all want to use the room for that, and you aren’t paying to be there... doesn’t sound like anything is illegal or wrong with that. Haha.
As far as the orgy... I mean, if y’all want to use the room for that, and you aren’t paying to be there... doesn’t sound like anything is illegal or wrong with that. Haha.
- Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Texas Meetup - MLK Weekend
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2813
Re: Texas Meetup - MLK Weekend
Vast majority of us don’t eat meat and are on varied diets. Idk how to barbecue, also. It’s cold in Texas this week.
Glad to see the post has been noticed and OPEN TO ANY IDEAS within the same price range as a hotel/Airbnb.
Glad to see the post has been noticed and OPEN TO ANY IDEAS within the same price range as a hotel/Airbnb.
- Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Texas Meetup - MLK Weekend
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2813
Texas Meetup - MLK Weekend
Hi All:
I’d like to plan a meetup somewhere in a major metro area in Texas this long weekend. I will pay for a hotel room/suite/Airbnb (full house) for us to meet and chill. It can be a day or the whole weekend. Not saying we will all sleep in the same place; the hotel is just for meeting each ...
I’d like to plan a meetup somewhere in a major metro area in Texas this long weekend. I will pay for a hotel room/suite/Airbnb (full house) for us to meet and chill. It can be a day or the whole weekend. Not saying we will all sleep in the same place; the hotel is just for meeting each ...
- Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:38 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Hey looking for new friends.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 18634
Re: Hey looking for new friends.
Hi. I don’t have FB but I’m willing to make one. Can someone let me know if this FB group is still a thing? Thanks.
- Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:36 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Any Texans?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15553
Any Texans?
Hi. I’m a female in my early 20s. You obviously know what my problem is. Looking for only friends. Open to any of the major cities (Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio). Just because I listed Houston first doesn’t mean that’s my locale lol.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.