THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Apple
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think I have finally found a solution that works for me...
Replies: 0
Views: 5626

I think I have finally found a solution that works for me...

Hi,

I have been trying to resolve my bad breath for many years. However I now think I have found the solution. Colgate Total + Colgate Peroxyl. Apparently Colgate Peroxyl has Hydrogen Peroxide and apparently this is extremely effective at fighting off bad breath. I started taking it yesterday and I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗