Hi,
I have been trying to resolve my bad breath for many years. However I now think I have found the solution. Colgate Total + Colgate Peroxyl. Apparently Colgate Peroxyl has Hydrogen Peroxide and apparently this is extremely effective at fighting off bad breath. I started taking it yesterday and I woke up this morning with my breath still smelling fresh! This was very unsual as usually after taking a new mouth wash, my breath starts to smell again after 30 minutes! But this time it's different, my breath smells quite fresh.
Although my breath is smelling fresh now, I've noticed the Colgate Peroxyl is causing me to cough up Phelgm a lot more. Why is this? What is causing me to constantly cough up phelgm? Also my nose has been runny even though I don't have a cold. Is this normal?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I think I have finally found a solution that works for me...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.